LSP_Kevin

20th Anniversary Monthly Raffles!

6 hours ago, Sir Spendalot said:

Thanks all. Was really surprised and of course, very happy to get the news. I don't own any resin kits and this looks something really special. Hope I can do it justice.

Paul

Congrats again Paul, SW kits are really pretty amazing resin kits. The fit is usually right on, and as resin goes, SW seems to have little to no shrinkage. 

5 minutes ago, BiggTim said:

That kit is really tempting me. I've never built a Russian plane, and that one looks very nice. Too bad my stash is "complete". :D

Never!  :lol: I never say the "C" word when it comes to my stash! 

1 hour ago, Out2gtcha said:

Never!  :lol: I never say the "C" word when it comes to my stash! 

I had a "bucket list" of kits I wanted, and I recently bought the last one on it, so I've been VERY reluctant to buy any more. I probably will eventually, but I'm going to focus on completing a few before I do. Plus, there are some new things that will come out that I will simply have to buy....

Just a heads up: I'll be drawing the winner for the February prize sometime over this weekend, so look out for the announcement! I'm keeping the prize a secret until the winner is drawn. Thanks to everyone who started eligible build threads. Let's keep it going throughout March, too!

Kev

So, our February winner is Kevin H., for his HK Lancaster build! Kevin wins a Kinetic 1/24 scale P-47D kit, which will be winging its way to him directly from Kinetic soon. Congratulations to Kevin, and thanks to Kinetic for the generous prize donation!

And I've just realised that Kinetic hasn't yet specified which of their 2 P-47D kits is being offered as a prize, so it could be either the razorback or the bubbletop. I'll clarify this once I know.

The razorback kit it is!

3208_P-47D-500x350.jpg

Kev

1 hour ago, LSP_Kevin said:

So, our February winner is Kevin H., for his HK Lancaster build! Kevin wins a Kinetic 1/24 scale P-47D kit, which will be winging its way to him directly from Kinetic soon. Congratulations to Kevin, and thanks to Kinetic for the generous prize donation!

And I've just realised that Kinetic hasn't yet specified which of their 2 P-47D kits is being offered as a prize, so it could be either the razorback or the bubbletop. I'll clarify this once I know.

Kev

Wow, thanks K1, that is a great prize.

Congrats Kevin!

39 minutes ago, Neo said:

Wow thats a great price

I need to get building

Indeed! That is the goal, to promote WIPs and get the membership building. We view that is sort of LSPs specialty, good builds with lots of help from lots of other great builders.

On 3/4/2019 at 7:28 AM, Out2gtcha said:

Neat!  Id build the heck out of that

I already started mine, and have enjoyed it a lot so far. Congrats for the great win, Kevin; I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Apologies for making this announcement so late, but the winner of our March Raffle draw is lafouine, for his Hasegawa Bf 109G-2 build. He wins a selection of LSP accessories from Barracuda Studios. Many thanks to Roy Sutherland at Barracuda for his generous support of this month's raffle! And congratulations to Yves on being our lucky winner.

Don't forget that you could be eligible for the April draw (or any of the subsequent ones for this year) simply by starting an active build thread here in the WiP forum. That's it!

Kev