Hasegawa Ju87G Kanonenvogel - vacuforming done!!

BiggTim

I weathered one pod this weekend, and started on the second. Since I'm doing winter bird, after it was fully weathered and a lacquer matte clear sprayed over it, I used white acrylic thinned down to white wash the front portion that was painted RLM 70, and then wear some of that off with a moist brush, and then some additional weathering. Not sure I'm totally happy with the result of the white part, but as I intend the bird to be very heavily worn, I think it will work. Hard to tell until I get it on a bigger surface. Also started on the main wing, which required a lot more sanding than I expected to feather in the long wingtips of the G-2. The parts fit was not as tight as I had hoped.

20190120-182115.jpg

20190120-181626.jpg

20190120-181652.jpg

Tim

Can anyone enlighten me about what that clear round circle behind the gunner's position on this plane is? My resources are thin on that, and I don't know what it's called, so I cant' seem to find any good images by searching the internet. The kit part looks funny, and I'm trying to figure out what it's supposed to look like. Thanks in advance,

Tim