My 2018

Stokey Pete

Amazingly, given that my wife and I had our first baby in April of this year, I still managed to finish off 3 kits from the shelf of unfinished doom. All 3 were weapons and gear built, basic airframe constructions completed, no filling. 

Excuse the terrible iphone photo's, I haven't had the chance to get the lighting and backdrops set up where I work my magic. 

I give you Tamiyas 'Tomcat' dressed

in VF-101 markings. Aires 'pit and burner cans, G-Factor gear, and Wheeliant wheels.7D8F0257-3EE0-400E-A1F8-0444552353F4_zps

Next up is Tamiyas beautiful Mosquito, built totally out of the box aside from the markings which were airbrushed on with masks. 

9DD3AFF9-2814-4CCD-B8BA-48D917593FFB_zps

And finally, although the last piece was glued into place an hour ago, I give you the monster that is Academy's F-16 'SUFA'. I used Wolfpack D's 'pit. Aires wheel bays and wheels. The exhaust, while technically incorrect for the type is also Aires, I wanted a seamless exhaust that looked good over accuracy. 

E1298EFB-5705-40FE-B5F7-B0DCB172EE3D_zps

I may get round to some better photo's in due

course. My trouble is, that as a wedding and studio photographer, I find I don't have the mojo to edit a load of model shots after spending the days staring at the wedding stuff.