Revell 2019, 1st Quarter(+)

D.B. Andrus

I am looking forward to the Me-262A.  If price is in line with the 2-seat kit then off I go with a couple more what-if projects.  Hmmm...  no release date or date range offered yet.  I wonder where the P-51 kit rerelease comes into play.  I Hope that kit just starts showing up.  

Rick

6 hours ago, Dave Williams said:

... Which ... from the pictures in the link ... is definitely NOT a Mk.II ??? :huh::blink:

Rog :)

On 1/1/2019 at 5:20 AM, LSP_Kevin said:

They're seriously going to reissue the old Harrier kit?

Kev

It’s a shocker of a kit and you can’t make a GR.1 production one from it. It was based on a preproduction frame. I built one and put it on here, but I wouldn’t build one again.

Steve.

Edited by Stevepd

On 1 January 2019 at 10:27 AM, Andreas Beck said:

#RV 3896 Extra-300 "Red Bull" (was on the first version of Hannant´s Future Release list) has gone. Investments written off ??

...[snip snip]...

Happy New Year to all of you

Regards 

Andreas Beck

Surely the Extra-300 was originally leaked as a 2nd or 3rd Quarter release, in two different boxings? Looking forward to that.

Tony 

Edited by Tony T
chop

4 hours ago, Neo said:

The F-18E seams to have been delayed for ever. Cant wait to see a comparasing with the trumpeter kit

I agree, seems to have been delayed several times. Wonderland  Models says it will be available  on January  20th.

I hope they are correct. Have been  waiting for this kit for a couple  of years.

Dan

Complex model...!

I don't like some of the cutting they ask you to do... there are some complex looking cuts to separate the gear doors, especially the mains...

Not my cuppa really but it'll be interesting to see how the engineering (which looks innovative) goes together..

Matt

1 hour ago, Jan_G said:

F/A-18E available for preorder on Revell site (february release)

https://www.revell.de/en/products/modelmaking/planes/military-planes/f-a-18e-super-hornet-revell.html

there is also pdf manual available to download

info posted on britmodeller

jan

That spine in the builtup model looks super squared off.

Also, what’s up in step 4 that you have to shave down the bulkheads?  Presume it’s to get it to fit, but shouldn’t they have been molded correctly in the first place?

Edited by Dave Williams