Trumpeter & Hobby Boss Catalogue for 2019-2020

Jan_G

I personally would be happy if they will manage to release D version of B-24 till the end of the year

And I'm more than happy with announcment of DKM Scharnhorst and Gneisenau in 1/200 week ago :)

jan

9 hours ago, Jan_G said:

posted on their FB page

no big news, many of "new" kits are announced for years :D

1:24

Ju-87 B-2

Fw-190 A6

1:32

P-40M

P-40N

P-40E

F-100F

Mig-29 SMT

https://www.facebook.com/pg/TrumpeterModel/posts/?ref=page_internal

jan

Well at least the F-100F is still on there! Been waiting for that one equally as long as the Devastator!

Happy days.

I have the feeling Trumpyboss will no more do prior announcements of their LSP releases. If we complain regarding the fact the "future" kits have been announced for ages, we should not forget the MiG-29s and B-24s suddenly appeared when they were ready for release...! So, I would not be surprised to see one or two other not announced major releases from them in 2019.

4 hours ago, thierry laurent said:

I have the feeling Trumpyboss will no more do prior announcements of their LSP releases. If we complain regarding the fact the "future" kits have been announced for ages, we should not forget the MiG-29s and B-24s suddenly appeared when they were ready for release...! So, I would not be surprised to see one or two other not announced major releases from them in 2019.

Yes, the optimist in me likes the theory that Trumpeter are secretly working on 1/32 Drakens and Flagons, Hobby Boss a big Halifax or Sunderland, and that we're in for big birthday surprises. 

The cynic in me reckons the 1/48 Mighty Dragon might be as good as it gets with jets, though that scale is getting well served in the Far East including Z-M long-nosed Phantoms on the horizon — a real scale diverter. 

It's creepy crawly heaven with the 1/35 Straight Flush and that other dishy thing, though the sticker price on some of those vehicles is horrendous. So much tooling. Would rather they came with a 1.5v motor and rubber tracks, like in the good old days. 

Wonder what Mr Tamiya might bring this year. 

Happy New Year (almost) to China and Japan! 

Tony 

8 hours ago, Gerhard said:

The JU-87 is on my list for future purchase. I dont fancy the old tool Airfix one, built that as a kid, and it was a mess.

I'd really like this one myself. Like you, I had the Airfix kit (a B as I recall), and ultimately sold it off.