2018 LSP Christmas Raffle Winners

LSP_K2

Many thanks for organising this K2, and to all members involved for their generosity.  Seems I've won a CF-188 decal sheet for a Tiger scheme, and I have a bit of a thing for "Tiger" squadrons; the modelling gods were smiling as you drew my name, it seems.

Edit - just checked again, I won twice!!  Lightning decals.  What can I say?  I'm never usually this lucky.

Again, many thanks.

Edited by MikeC

Thx for organising everything K2, I can imagine this took a lot of your precious time.  And thanks too to all who offered up such wonderful goodies, I was one of the lucky few with two wins!

Torben

Edited by TorbenD

5 hours ago, spacewolf said:

The person who won the Buffalo & book seems to be unable to receive messages. Gewehr43 ...are you out there ?

Cheers

Vaughn

Hiya.  Yep, I'm here.  Just sent you a message.  For what it's worth, there's a space between the Gewehr and the 43.  Either way, you should just be able to reply now.  :)  Really looking forward to the buffalo kit.  It's not something I think I ever would have bought, but it nicely scratches an early pacific war itch that I'm on right now.  

I've contacted the recipient of my P-39 kit, and hope to ship it out this week.  

Thanks for organizing this, K2.  Fun event for a great community!

Hi,

The winner of my 1/24 th Rufe-set (masks and PE seat belts) has informed me that it can go back into the raffle .

I leave it up to the Staff .

I can also offer it to any member with the Rufe kit that will use the set.

Edited by Erwin

Madmusky has pm'd me to say he doesn't need the Eagle Cals i donated. I have asked him to pm a mod to confirm his choice so it can be re-drawn.

Thanks to K2 for all the hard work done in putting this fantastic event together. And also to the many generous donators from around the globe