ICM Gloster Gladiator

Kagemusha

3 hours ago, mozart said:

Hmmm, I wonder how a Gauntlet export propeller is different a) from a standard Gauntlet propeller (perhaps it isn't?) and more importantly b) from a Gladiator propeller?

The text on the blade decal? :P

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2020 at 3:36 AM, quang said:

Apparently the new Mk.II includes everything the Mk.I has (2-blade prop, early IP and pitot,...) plus this extra sprue:

F1893572-BD7-B-4563-8926-4-DBB40970-CB9.

So every land version of the Gladbag is covered :clap2:

And those pilots in tropical shorts ...:P

Yay!  Thanks Q, that is good news for me indeed!   The Mk. II I wish to build has the Mk. I prop on it, and this will save me from having to mold/purchase one separate. 

4 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

Yay!  Thanks Q, that is good news for me indeed!   The Mk. II I wish to build has the Mk. I prop on it, and this will save me from having to mold/purchase one separate. 

I guess that if you can wait for the Sea Gladiator, you can make every version from just one boxing. :P

Q

On 3/10/2020 at 11:48 AM, quang said:

A very welcome addition :thumbsup:. While not as 'glamourous' as pilots, 'erk' and maintenance personnel figures are as much needed.

Another hole in my wallet :BANGHEAD2:

Perhaps two holes Quang, because if you buy the ground crew then you may not have a "suitable" aeroplane for them to be working on, so you'll have to buy one!  I'll be getting these for sure.  ICM really have been listening to what modellers want!

11 minutes ago, quang said:

Not so fast, Max!  The ground crew can work on my new PZL from IBG. That’s what causes the second hole in my wallet :BANGHEAD2:

Q

Didn't know the RAF had PZL's, but what do I know! :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...