paul fisher

Thank you !

I just wanted to post a year-end note to all of you LSP'ers who have supported our efforts through the years, and also saved our bacon this last month.

We finally got some movement and payment from our insurance company this last week, so we can begin to think about going forward.Some pretty big hoops yet to jump through before we are done , but at least we can begin rebuilding our life with the smaller steps.

All of you who so kindly donated to the GoFundMe  drive, I can't really describe what a great feeling it is to find out how much your friends and customers care about you. Susy and I are very grateful for your help, it saved us  from some pretty severe financial hardship, as well as smoothing the way into our new life.

I will be going back to what's left of Paradise in a week or so to look over the old place with the insurance adjuster. I don't expect to find much , if anything of value in the ashes , but it needs to be done so we can close that chapter and begin a new one.

I will keep you posted..In the meantime, enjoy the Holidays, your friends and your families, and rest assured we will never forget what you've done for us.

Best Wishes for 2019, 

Paul & Susy Fisher

7 minutes ago, LSP_Ray said:

Good luck, Paul, Happy Holidays and look forward to hearing your rebuild plans. PM me if you start needing kits back for re-tooling!

Paul,

Ray brings up a great point..........I think I speak for a lot of the members with your kits, if you ever need any of my FM&P kits for a re-mold, please PM me, as I'd be happy to  get you any of your.......er uh my kits for any restarts you may need.

12 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

Paul,

Ray brings up a great point..........I think I speak for a lot of the members with your kits, if you ever need any of my FM&P kits for a re-mold, please PM me, as I'd be happy to  get you any of your.......er uh my kits for any restarts you may need.

Indeed count me in as well, have several unbuilt (duh...) so PM me if you need one of your products!!!

Jack.

Paul and Susy,  best wishes and hopes for the new year for the both of you and your pups!    

Were very glad to hear progress, although maybe at a glacial pace, has begun.  It will take time.  

Many others have mentioned, I too have a few of your products still in the stash thats there if needed.  

Edited by ScottsGT

As they said: very pleased you're safe, and that it seems things are starting to look up.  Best wishes for 2019.

A New Year, a new chapter, a new beginning.....hoping everything turns out well for you both in whatever course you decide is best for you in your new life adventure.

I'm please to hear that you seem to be turning a corner and are in a position to look forward now. Here's hoping that 2019 brings positive fortune to you both!

Padraic