ZM Ki-45 Nick Acquired!

b757captain

yeh, basically prop's and u/c.... although naturally depends how far you wanna go.

Build and detail with the clear airframe, then use solid parts, second canopy etc...  to make the 2nd version and decals in the kit

I just received my first ever "Concept Notes" from Z-M (on the J2M3), and I must say that if they also do one eventually for the Ki-45, I'll probably have to get one, as it's actually a pretty nice bit of reference.

15 hours ago, Dave T said:

yeh what Ray said. In the kit you get a 2nd airframe in clear plastic

I don't wanna buy a full kit, but if I can get all the sprues to build one without

all the guts for under $50,  I might go that route.

It seems odd they would do that ... or am I missing something ...  again  :huh:

9 hours ago, Rick Griewski said:

One should be able to work this out once someone gets the instructions.  Look through the ASBY sequence and mark the must have parts.  X-ref this to the sprues.

Rick,

do you need a copy of the instructions ?  you can now download them direct from ZM's website; thus....

http://www.zoukeimura.co.jp/en/download.html#dl_sws13

Edited by Dave T
url link addedd

I was out of pocket on a trip for a few days. Just got back and I'm looking through the sprues. I'm going to start on the kit right away so maybe during the assembly I can record which parts are required, which maybe not for a 2nd Nick. This will take some time and the instructions are pretty intense since the build sequence for the two versions are sometimes side-by-side. At a glance it seems that depending on whether the carry-thru spar is essential or not, if you did the second one gear up maybe only the engines/props are needed since both open and closed canopies are provided. Of course if you wanted the cockpit for an in-flight version then all those parts are needed too. Stay tuned!

Mark