HGW A-20G Havoc - IN PLASTIC!!!

Jan_G

• 1 month later...

new test model on display at the E-day 2019. hopefully some better pics with surface detail will come soon.

based on the interview with Mr.Bobek in recent issue of Modelar magazine he would like to have it ready for the Xmas period, but will take more time if needed

btw nice boxart :speak_cool:

jan

i-kTC5XHn.png

5 minutes ago, Jack said:

whoah hold your horses, what's the idea.........getting A20's in what ever scale mixed with A26's ?????

Moderators please "redirect" this thread.........

I did put a confused emoji! 

The 1/32 A-20G does look great.

21 minutes ago, Kagemusha said:

I did put a confused emoji! 

The 1/32 A-20G does look great.

hahaha, sorry Andy forgot you're a moderator too, my apologies, but in general both these kits would look great  in 1/32 wouldn't they?.......

56 minutes ago, Kagemusha said:

They will - though not from ICM! - heady days, I remember a magazine article from a long time ago of an American modeller's scratch build of a Boston, pity we're not getting one of those, but will settle for a Havoc.

John Alcorn.... 

I notice the seam around the nose .... and I was hoping that it was a join seam ... So that HGW could release glazed nose variants in the future.

But then I noticed that the mid-fuselage dorsal section with the Martin turret is part of the main fuse ... bummer ... If they do go for further releases they'll need new moulds.

Rog :)