1/32 aircraft retailers in Rome, Paris & London??

Pup7309

Hannants has a brick and mortar shop close to London and Euro maquette has a shop in Paris.

Unfortunately it looks like large hobby shops that stay profitable have generally two features in most countries:

1. They also have a good webshop

2. They are located in small cities or very far from the center of main cities because the cost of the square meter is far lower. 

Such tendencies are logical because of the evolution of the sociological profile of the average modeller. 

Accordingly it is more and more difficult to find good hobby shops in cities such as London or Paris. 

Hi!

there is CM Modellismo in Rome:

CM Modellismo,

Via Gaetano Astolfi, 73 -

00149Roma (zona Portuense)

https://www.cmmodellismo.it/it/

+39.065582696

You may surf their website for WNW and CSM available models.

Ms Natalia Alvisini, the shop owner, is quite knowledgeable and friendly.

Don’t know if she speaks foreign language.

Hope it helps!

Stefano

1 hour ago, rafju said:

Hi

one other in Paris:

http://www.azimutproductions.com/

Do they still have a true shop? A friend told me they moved and only open on appointment. True? 

In any case, I would never recommend them for anything else than a physical visit. Too many foreigners paid for goods they never received. Personally, the last time I ordered for them, I had to harass them and told them I would go to Paris if required to get the set I ordered!

1 hour ago, nmayhew said:

Hannants in London are now a 25minute walk from the nearest tube station - pretty much inaccessible in my view' they used to be next to Colindale tube but that has all been redeveloped now.

In my own personal experience it is more than a 25 minute walk. More like two hours. There is a whole RAF Museum full of all kinds of beautiful planes between the tube station and the shop. ;-)

Radu

5 hours ago, Radub said:

In my own personal experience it is more than a 25 minute walk. More like two hours. There is a whole RAF Museum full of all kinds of beautiful planes between the tube station and the shop. ;-)

Radu

Yes, walking can be put to many different paces. We found that out this past August in Phoenix!   I remember that meal we all walked to on one of the later days............it was already 90F+ out. 

IIRC, that is where you had your first "Arnold Palmer" (Lemonade + Iced Tea)!  :lol:

On 12/16/2018 at 7:56 AM, thierry laurent said:

Do they still have a true shop? A friend told me they moved and only open on appointment. True? 

In any case, I would never recommend them for anything else than a physical visit. Too many foreigners paid for goods they never received. Personally, the last time I ordered for them, I had to harass them and told them I would go to Paris if required to get the set I ordered!

Do you want to go over for me?:D I ordered over $200 of stuff that I never got and they dont respond to e-mails at all.

On 12/18/2018 at 1:53 PM, Pup7309 said:

EOL is a quite old shop in Paris. As far as I'm remembering, they had up to three shops in Paris but I do not know the current status!