Academy SUFA

ScottsGT

eBay prices are around $140-$160 and then some are asking $50+ for shipping.  There is one up for auction currently I'm watching.   Found one from an overseas seller for $100, but then its $50 to ship.  

I was hoping these would come back in stock at Sprue or Free Time with reasonable shipping.   Problem is, I need want 2 kits.  One to build the SUFA oob, and one to build into a Block 52 my Doc flies in.  He's a flight surgeon for the SCANG Swamp Fox's.  He gets a lot of back seat time in these.

On 12/13/2018 at 8:15 PM, Dave Williams said:

Hannant’s has 4 in stock for 100 pounds.  The kit was never cheap.  The MSRP was like $170 when the kit was released in 2010.

What prices are people expecting?

I've bought it for ~$78 in 2012 at Squadron. Their price was $104.99. So, I don't expect it to be close to $200. The cheapest I saw so far from online retailer is ~$130 shipped to US, eBay excluded.

Edited by Helmsman

On 12/14/2018 at 10:24 AM, ScottsGT said:

Please do!  

I did and it’s on the shelf collecting dust unfortunately the tag is $229.99....although I know these guys are good people, if you contact them about the kit and ask for Darren or warren and ask if they can better the deal they will most likely do their best to move the kit

On 14 December 2018 at 12:40 AM, ScottsGT said:

I thought I read somewhere that this one was being re-released?  I see a few on eBay but at very high BIN pricing.  

Anyone got the scoop on this? 

It's in the 2019 Academy catalogue, so looks set to be re-released.

Tony