Lanc has landed

Squito2340

Here is a couple of images of a trial assembly by forum member elric, Can't wait to see the finished article and as always it will be beautifully built and painted.

46383023272_393650bd70_h.jpgBobs HKM-Iconicair Dambuster Lancaster 1-32 Scale by Graham French, on Flickr

46433621201_61af74c31c_k.jpgBobs HKM-Iconicair Dambuster Lancaster 1-32 Scale 002 by Graham French, on Flickr

Graham

Edited by GrahamF

On 12/22/2018 at 11:41 AM, Gloucester Nige said:

I also notice there are more parts on the clear sprues than the instructions cover? like two bombardier blisters and the bulge under the belly??

i use watch / jewelry makers glue for glueing clear plastic parts together....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GLUE-CEMENT-FOR-WATCH-CRYSTALS-mineral-glass-acrylic-crystal-glasses-adhesive/321400086900

Just now, Dave T said:

i use watch / jewelry makers glue for glueing clear plastic parts together....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GLUE-CEMENT-FOR-WATCH-CRYSTALS-mineral-glass-acrylic-crystal-glasses-adhesive/321400086900

If the blister can be "sat" on the window  overnight via gravity,  you can also use Future to adhere the blister to the window.

4 hours ago, GrahamF said:

Here is a couple of images of a trial assembly by forum member Bob Lawrence, Can't wait to see the finished article and as always it will be beautifully built and painted.

Graham

I have no idea who you're referring to here. Can you provide this members' forum user name?