Lanc has landed

Squito2340

1 hour ago, Squito2340 said:

$469 in Australia. Free Delivery. Thinking that this is very reasonable given the cost of a WingNut Wings kit in US dollars at the moment with the exchange rate and the newly imposed +10% gst from our government.

Yes the WNW kits are almost unaffordable to oz buyers now. Will be getting the B24 which is less than the Lanc. But enjoy your early Christmas present!

21 hours ago, Pup7309 said:

Yes the WNW kits are almost unaffordable to oz buyers now. Will be getting the B24 which is less than the Lanc. But enjoy your early Christmas present!

Maybe not unaffordable but it’s going to make the WingNut Wings Lancaster a very expensive option for us here in Oz compared to the HK offering if the dollar remains the same. + 28 cents for each dollar and the potential of $50 +tax.Quick calculation I reckon  $650 au  if the price is the same as the current HK offering. That’s starting to get up there. 

well wow, call out for Spruebros

I am in UK, wasn't willing to risk the lanc getting here to our wholesalers before xmas and couldn't bet a definitive answer other than we thin k so,....so when I heard they had landed in America and were available, I checked with Spruebros and they confirmed they were happy to help,

Ordered the kit sunday night, it arrived from the states on Wednesday AM for 50 dollars shipping via FEDEX!! am buzzin!!

in total including import duty and shipping from Spruebros in the states  cost me £380, cheaper than quite a few places in UK and before the UK importer has even got them!!

WOOOOHOOOO xmas build time!!! thanks Spruebros, am amazed at the speed!!