Jennings Heilig

Prepare to have your mind blown...

58 minutes ago, ringleheim said:

Am I the only one who finds these flat smart phones incredibly poorly designed from an ergonomic perspective?

LOL

No, my 84 yo mom also finds it difficult.  :clap2:

FWIW, this feature also work editing on these forums.  Probably any keyboard application.  

2 hours ago, ringleheim said:

Am I the only one who finds these flat smart phones incredibly poorly designed from an ergonomic perspective?

They are extremely awkward to hold and it is very difficult to hold and maneuver them for a photo without touching something you didn't want to touch. 

I'll stick to my flip phone, which I seldom use!

LOL

I hate them for the social cost. I just started a new job and during our training we were taking a break, which I decided to use to get to know my fellow newbs. After a brief, perfunctory response to my questions phones would come out and noses were buried in screens until the trainer returned. I don't need to know everything about my coworkers, but I do kind of like to know a little something about the people I have to spend 40 hours a week with.

But yes, they can be a bit awkward to hold. I am accidentally rearranging my icons, taking photos, or turning on the mp3 player no matter how I try to hide them from my brutish digits.