Sign in to follow this  
Aircav1980

1/32 Aim-120

3 hours ago, Tony T said:

I have a set of CE Slammers with LAU-128 rails in the original polythene bag, with instructions. The bag's seen better days but the parts are as-new.

Kansas is a long way at Xmas time without Dorothy's ruby slippers or tonto to fetch, but if anyone nearer home needs or desires them in the early New Year please let me know.

Tony 

Are you by chance referring to the dog, Toto? Tonto was the sidekick of the Lone Ranger.

The Lone Ranger and Tonto look up at the edge of the canyon in front, to the sides, and behind. Hundreds of Indian braves sit on their horses, looking down on our two heroes. 

'Looks like we're in a bit of trouble here, Tonto', says The Lone Ranger.

Tonto replies. 

'What this 'we', Paleface? '

Edited by wunwinglow

7 hours ago, LSP_K2 said:

I have the remnants of an aborted Tamiya Falcon here; I'll check and see if the missiles are there or not.

Thanks, please let me know.

On 12/4/2018 at 9:32 PM, Aircav1980 said:

Thanks, please let me know.

Despite the fact that I know that kit is here somewhere (I looked through it a few months ago to see if any of the Aires stuff was still present), I cannot find it now, and believe me, I looked quite a bit. Sorry.

Sorting through some junk in the basement today, when lo and behold, I found the kit! Are you still in need of the missiles?

uPHn9n.jpg

On December 4, 2018 at 5:26 PM, LSP_K2 said:

Are you by chance referring to the dog, Toto? Tonto was the sidekick of the Lone Ranger.

And "Toto" are the mysterious precooked rotisserie (roto) whole chicken food items that can be found in the super markets in my area.  And I hope they are chicken.

Rick

Somebody's already bagged the CE Slammers, as agreed last Dec - just wanted to avoid the Xmas postal block. Sent last Saturday.

Sorry for any paranoia - been way too much sarcasm on LSP since everybody took their Xmas deccies down.

As Moose says "oh no!"  Back to reality.

Tony