LSP_K2

LSP Christmas Raffle 2018

10 minutes ago, MARU5137 said:

I thought so but another member who spoke to ME  today stated he was quite surprised I had not donated .... so prompted the question as he said one could..:o

Thank you Brian for the quick reply.

Much appreciated.:ph34r:

IIRC, I think at one point we may have but the raffle has gotten very large and we found it was better for all on LSP to contain the prizes to LSP/aviation related items

Yes Enter me to the Raffle to as recipient and I will have A look at my stash, Am sure I have something to donate to this years Raffle.

And a big Thank You to the people who organize everything, it will be a ton of work.

:clap2:

Theo

On 12/3/2018 at 4:53 PM, MARU5137 said:

I thought so but another member who spoke to ME  today stated he was quite surprised I had not donated .... so prompted the question as he said one could..:o

Thank you Brian for the quick reply.

Much appreciated.:ph34r:

But back on topic, do enjoy the spirit of occasion and would like to add one more kit for this years Raffle ... have always donated 2.

And i thought it was us Scotsmen who were supposed to be tight :)

Adding a Trumpeter A-7E Corsair II with quickboost resin seat too.

rNtCfP9.jpg

To clarify, Maru always has donated in the past. If the decision has been made not to this year, that's perfectly acceptable. Possible recipients are in no way required to donate anything at all,... ever.

After consulting my 2017 list, it's clear that Maru donated multiple items last year.

19 minutes ago, Theo said:

Yes Enter me to the Raffle to as recipient and I will have A look at my stash, Am sure I have something to donate to this years Raffle.

And a big Thank You to the people who organize everything, it will be a ton of work.

:clap2:

Theo

OK, you're now on the list, as is the great A-7E above.

Not anyone you know and certainly not you Southern Bandit ... buddy you are fine..

:wub:  (yes thank you .. I LOVE your prize I won.)

Erm.... I don't think I mentioned any other site in MY question.it was just a question..pure and simple.no waves..no fuss. Had read the RULZ but probably didn't quite take it in... I read No non LSP  donation but the other guy read that one could donate lesser well known scale so Sir it was just a simple question...to clarify...:sorry:

Erm.... I did donate last year and the year before and the year before that

I cannot afford to donate this year... maybe next year.:(

It was a friend who is a member and he just mentioned it on the phone today.so I thought geez! I shoulda  but can't this year...

You guys Rock!  Thanks a lot.:beer4:

Edited by MARU5137

I am in as a recepiant and a donor.

Please accept my book donation, "The Curtiss Hawks" by Page Shambugger and Joe Christy.  I will send a photo to K2 to be included.

Rick

Edited by Rick Griewski
Clarification, I want to be a recepiant.

4 hours ago, Rick Griewski said:

I am in.

Please accept my book donation, "The Curtiss Hawks" by Page Shambugger and Joe Christy.  I will send a photo to K2 to be included.

Rick

Rick sent the photo to me instead, so here it is!

image1.png.b4dd650b80f2c5ed2b50a7a8447f8553.png

Kev