LSP Christmas Raffle 2018

LSP_K2

6 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

Im always awonder every year by this phenomenon..............i know it ends up costing some of us a bit here and there but the generosity shown during this event is really quite amazing.   I often think my faith in humanity has been brought round by this place on a multitude of occasions. 

I've always believed that humanity, at large, is good, that there are far more good people than bad. When all we read about is murderers, rapists and thieves, it's quite natural to assume the world is a terrible place, but that's just a tiny, tiny percentage that gets all the ink; a far cry from the reality of it all.

I had the scare of my life yesterday.  I fell head first down our stairs and smacked my head on the hand railing at the bottom

I am so sore today I can barely move.  I have two big gashes in my head, one is dead center of the forehead.

Lucky not to be paralyzed or worse.

Merry Xmas all. This makes one think how mortal we really are.......

2 minutes ago, do335b6 said:

Please add me to the list of recipients. Ilm in the process of moving so I will be unable to donate this year as everything is still packed

No worries on that, the spirit of the raffle lies with the people participating in it, and participation isn't at all predicated on donation.

6 hours ago, Erwin said:

Please add this as an extra donation.

1:24 th MONTEX masking set for the Trumpeter Rufe + EDUARD Japanese seatbelts.

Done. (I really like the Rufe masks)

4 hours ago, 1to1scale said:

i would like to enter the raffle, I have three books on WW2 subjects to donate as a package.

(1) Aces 3 by Squadron, (2) Fairey Firefly "In Action" by Squadron, and (3) F8F Bearcat "Detail in Action" by Squadron.

Done.

4 hours ago, do335b6 said:

Please add me to the list of recipients. Ilm in the process of moving so I will be unable to donate this year as everything is still packed

And also done.