LSP Christmas Raffle 2018

LSP_K2

6 hours ago, Trak-Tor said:

That means UTC -6, 

7 hours behind Bratislava.

Thanks.

Juraj

Please also keep in mind that I always spend the entirety of Christmas day with my brother and sister, so I won't announce winners until sometime late on the 26th.

On 12/18/2018 at 2:33 PM, LSP_K2 said:

Here's the latest up-to-date entrants list. Please verify that I've included everyone since the last list posting.

dvGFXX.jpg

I see this as a screen shot... can't access anything more than what is seen here.. is there a link to the list ?

14 hours ago, mozart said:

I don't see my name listed Kev.

According to this post, you asked that you not be included. I've added your name now though.

1 hour ago, Stevepd said:

Hi Kev,

please put put me down to donate: Xtradecal X32010 EE Lightning F.3 5 Sqn, RAF Binbrook, also decal set from the Ladybird 1/32 T5 conversion XS458 5 Sqn.

Please put me down as an entrant.

Steve

Done.

31 minutes ago, MARU5137 said:

I don't see Mozart.and of course the late comers yet.

:excl:  in fact I don't see Telepatu as an entrant either..

I think EVERY ONE should come and check as it's getting nearer and if you don't check to see your name then you are forgotten to be included..

PLEASE CHECK. I don't want to see folks missing out.

See page 7, line A28.

17 minutes ago, mozart said:

Ah, right.....I wish to be a donor but not recipient, perhaps the list doesn't discriminate?

The Excel list is a list of potential recipients. The list within post #1 is the donor list and your Lancaster book is listed there. Shall I remove your name from the recipients list then?

I am WAAYYYYY late but count me in as well as participant and contributor. 

I'm contributing a Trumpeter 1/32 Grumman F4F-3 Early Wildcat (#02255) and Avionix resin cockpit set.  This comes with photo-etch hinges and the clear engine cowling.

I will also contribute a set of 8 WWI information posters from the Smithsonian museum here in the states.

Happy holidays everyone!

Chris N

33 minutes ago, CANicoll said:

I am WAAYYYYY late but count me in as well as participant and contributor. 

I'm contributing a Trumpeter 1/32 Grumman F4F-3 Early Wildcat (#02255) and Avionix resin cockpit set.  This comes with photo-etch hinges and the clear engine cowling.

I will also contribute a set of 8 WWI information posters from the Smithsonian museum here in the states.

Happy holidays everyone!

Chris N

Will this all be offered as one single gift?