LSP Christmas Raffle 2018

LSP_K2

3 hours ago, CATCplSlade said:

I would also like to be a entrant.

Done.

2 hours ago, mozart said:

With the HK Lancaster landing as we speak on people's doorsteps I'll donate this special edition book produced a few years ago which covers many aspects of the Lancaster including internal detail shots: I'd rather not be entered into the draw thank you.

Magazine now added, thanks very much.

Gosh - nearly missed this one. Season’s greetings/happy holidays to all etc. etc.

Please pop this into the raffle and add my name into the draw. The wings and fuselage have been removed from the sprue otherwise untouched and intact. I think there’s a resin seat in there too.

i-ZQdRxxk-L.jpg

Best 

Torben

35 minutes ago, thefenders said:

I would like to enter the raffle, please. 

Thank you very much, 

Merry Christmas to all.

Done.

22 minutes ago, TorbenD said:

Gosh - nearly missed this one. Season’s greetings/happy holidays to all etc. etc. Please pop this into the raffle and add my name into the draw. The wings and fuselage have been removed from the sprue otherwise untouched and intact. I think there’s a resin seat in there too.

Best

Torben

Added.

Kevin

Throw my hat into the draw as well please.

I'll add these decals for prizes.

Caracal ANG T-33A 32009

DACO 3242 F-104G

And as one prize these 3 sheets.

Xtradecal 32043 RAF P-51D

Xtradecal 32058 Mosquito FB.Mk.VI

Freightdog 32-001 RAF P-47D

Thanks Don

29 minutes ago, DONG said:

Kevin

Throw my hat into the draw as well please.

Thanks Don

Lol if you throw a had into a draw i hope you have a name tag on it... Or else we wont know who won!! 

Unless your the obly one who did then we can say the guy that threw the hat in won xx prize!

Im always awonder every year by this phenomenon..............i know it ends up costing some of us a bit here and there but the generosity shown during this event is really quite amazing.   I often think my faith in humanity has been brought round by this place on a multitude of occasions. 

Enter me in the LSP Christmas Raffle.  I will donate as one gift:

• Williams Brothers 1:32 F9C Sparrowhawk
  • Lone Star Models F9C Cockpit
  • RB Productions RB-D32023 P51D Cockpit Floor (Varnished Wood) decals for Revell kit.
  • RB Productions RB-D32024 P51D Cockpit Floor (Anti Slip Coated Wood) decals for Revell kit.

Edited by Rick K