LSP Christmas Raffle 2018

LSP_K2

HI Guys 

here is my donation to the raffle this year 

1 prize

EagleCals BF109G6S #37

AND

Leading Edge Caf CF-18439 Tiger Meet Special 1992 (the image says 1/72 and 1/48 but they are 32nd scale and come with full paper stencils to make the Naked lady cammo)

6y55U6Y.jpg

Im already on the K2 excel list ;)

3 hours ago, Neo said:

HI Guys 

here is my donation to the raffle this year 

1 prize

EagleCals BF109G6S #37

AND

Leading Edge Caf CF-18439 Tiger Meet Special 1992 (the image says 1/72 and 1/48 but they are 32nd scale and come with full paper stencils to make the Naked lady cammo)

6y55U6Y.jpg

Im already on the K2 excel list ;)

And now added. Thanks a bunch. This is so excellent seeing all of this cool stuff come forward.

On 12/6/2018 at 3:15 AM, LSP_K2 said:

Unfortunately, no, not this year anyway. Our rules/guidelines (which were just recently amended), preclude the possibility of a new member entering the drawing without first having served their moderation phase prior to the event announcement, which in this particular case, you have not completed.

Ah understood, no worries. Good luck to everyone else :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, AlanG said:

ooooo all these 109G's. Making me drool lol

Some amazing donations from you guys. Just goes to show what a stellar bunch you all are

Agreed; some very nice and selfless donations here. It should be yet another wonderful raffle.

1 hour ago, D.B. Andrus said:

K2

Below is my contribution to the Christmas Raffle. Please enter my name in the drawing, as well.

image.png.7a21e6f651360de866dc2bb58e83d998.png

https://www.largescaleplanes.com/reference/details.php?title=1123

Thanks,

D.B.

Added to lists. Thanks, Damian.

44 minutes ago, MARU5137 said:

Astounding contributions  from every one.:thumbsup:

By the way... who does the drawing of the names and the prizes..... I always forget to ask....

How do you do It?

:sorry:

A friend (P-51D Man) and myself just draw names and match them to the printed list from post #1 in this thread.

17 minutes ago, Robthepom said:

hello K2

I would like to donate these two build guides, my name is already on the list, thanks

OK, thanks a bunch. I added these as one gift, while making some other adjustments to the list. If this is not what you'd intended, please let me know.