LSP Christmas Raffle 2018

LSP_K2

To clarify, Maru always has donated in the past. If the decision has been made not to this year, that's perfectly acceptable. Possible recipients are in no way required to donate anything at all,... ever.

After consulting my 2017 list, it's clear that Maru donated multiple items last year.

19 minutes ago, Theo said:

Yes Enter me to the Raffle to as recipient and I will have A look at my stash, Am sure I have something to donate to this years Raffle.

And a big Thank You to the people who organize everything, it will be a ton of work.

:clap2:

Theo

OK, you're now on the list, as is the great A-7E above.

Ok, Rummage over, I am offering, as three separate lots 

1. Original boxing of Revell Hawker Hunter F6 A couple of decals are missing off the decals sheet, (not my doing) but the rest of the kit is complete and bagged with the exception of the wing and tailplane sprue. 

2. Osprey Combat Aircraft series no 60 B-1B  Lancer Units in Combat

3. Aerofax Mig 15 book by Yefim Gordon

And yes Kevin, could you put me down as donor and recipient. Ta.

Okay I'm in this year! I just moved to Texas a couple of months ago and MOST of my kits are still in a storage unit, but I would like to donate a Revell Spitfire Mk IX along with a $25 Amazon gift card as a single donation. I would also like to please be entered as a raffle entrant. That Tamiya Corsair is calling to my heart!!!:rolleyes: