LSP Christmas Raffle 2018

LSP_K2

18 hours ago, Southern Bandit said:

2 items put aside for our raffle this year ... and of course count me in please.

Trumpeter Swordfish 1/32  Mk.1 as one entry

Also

How to Build Tamiya's 132 Mosquito FB. VI  by Brett Green (mint condition) magazine as second entry ... its a mint edition.

All done. The Mosquito book is actually pretty interesting.

Thanks a bunch,

On 12/2/2018 at 9:24 AM, Juggernut said:

Hi,

I would like to donate one Tamiya 1/32 F4U-1A kit to the raffle and be entered in the drawing as well.  This one will have the clear cowl sprues that was present on the export release only.

g11EbgP.jpg

I've got one of these in the stash and it's just an excellent kit.

10 minutes ago, MARU5137 said:

I thought so but another member who spoke to ME  today stated he was quite surprised I had not donated .... so prompted the question as he said one could..:o

Thank you Brian for the quick reply.

Much appreciated.:ph34r:

IIRC, I think at one point we may have but the raffle has gotten very large and we found it was better for all on LSP to contain the prizes to LSP/aviation related items

Yes Enter me to the Raffle to as recipient and I will have A look at my stash, Am sure I have something to donate to this years Raffle.

And a big Thank You to the people who organize everything, it will be a ton of work.

:clap2:

Theo

On 12/3/2018 at 4:53 PM, MARU5137 said:

I thought so but another member who spoke to ME  today stated he was quite surprised I had not donated .... so prompted the question as he said one could..:o

Thank you Brian for the quick reply.

Much appreciated.:ph34r:

But back on topic, do enjoy the spirit of occasion and would like to add one more kit for this years Raffle ... have always donated 2.

And i thought it was us Scotsmen who were supposed to be tight :)

Adding a Trumpeter A-7E Corsair II with quickboost resin seat too.

rNtCfP9.jpg