LSP Christmas Raffle 2018

LSP_K2

I like Dan's idea. Add me to the list as a participant, will donate a $25 gift card to the winner from his hobby site of choice. (Or PayPal). Last year it was just not feasible, DHL quoted me $400 for shipping.

**  Edit ** Let me clarify, I donated a kit and to ship it to the US would have cost $400. That is insane money.

Edited by Gerhard

I would like to be a raffle entrant.

At the moment,I don't have anything decent to donate.If by the enddate I should find something to donate,then I shall inform the staff.

In all fairness,if I should win a prize that is of no interest to me,I shall offer it again to the staff.

For example: an aftermarket photo-eched set. I never use it.

Hi,

I would like to donate one Tamiya 1/32 F4U-1A kit to the raffle and be entered in the drawing as well.  This one will have the clear cowl sprues that was present on the export release only.

g11EbgP.jpg

Edited by Juggernut
Added content and illustration

I would like to donate Eaglecals Fw190 Sets EC#21 (Yellow Tailed D-9s) and EC#76 (JG.54 & JG.301). These are for the 1/32 Hasegawa Fw190 kits. They can either be together or separate. I'll leave that choice up to the LSP admin to decide.  

I would also like to be a raffle entrant but like Erwin, if i was to win something that wasn't of interest to me then i would gladly offer it back to the admin team so they could re-draw again so someone else could have the opportunity to win the item.

Edited by AlanG
dyslexia strikes again

zoImrcI.jpg2 items put aside for our raffle this year ... and of course count me in please.

Trumpeter Swordfish 1/32  Mk.1 as one entry

Also

How to Build Tamiya's 132 Mosquito FB. VI  by Brett Green (mint condition) magazine as second entry ... its a mint edition.

Edited by Southern Bandit
clarify