LSP_Kevin

Sponsors & Prizes

Not that it matters, since I'd be lucky to finish one, let alone more. BTW, have I said that this is a great idea? The GBs have not excited me for some time, and this is an awesome way to inspire participation.

Edited by BiggTim

Is it large scale only, or is 1/48 included?

Does the build only have to be FINISHED in 2019?

I started a HB 1/48 F-14D last year and it will be finished in a couple of months.

Tim

7 hours ago, Hawkwrench said:

Is it large scale only, or is 1/48 included?

Does the build only have to be FINISHED in 2019?

I started a HB 1/48 F-14D last year and it will be finished in a couple of months.

Tim

Only 1/35 and larger models are eligible. The build has to be less than 25% complete at the time the topic is started.

Kev

Thank You very much for the 1/24 P-47 razor back. It will be awhile before I can get around to building it. I am in the process off building two 1/32 HK.lancasters so that will tie me up a bit.  But thanks again .

Cheers,    Kevin Haan.

1 hour ago, Kevin H. said:

Thank You very much for the 1/24 P-47 razor back. It will be awhile before I can get around to building it. I am in the process off building two 1/32 HK.lancasters so that will tie me up a bit.  But thanks again .

Cheers,    Kevin Haan.

You received it?

Kev