Sponsors & Prizes

LSP_Kevin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Hawkwrench said:

Is it large scale only, or is 1/48 included?

Does the build only have to be FINISHED in 2019?

I started a HB 1/48 F-14D last year and it will be finished in a couple of months.

Tim

Only 1/35 and larger models are eligible. The build has to be less than 25% complete at the time the topic is started.

Kev

• 2 months later...

Thank You very much for the 1/24 P-47 razor back. It will be awhile before I can get around to building it. I am in the process off building two 1/32 HK.lancasters so that will tie me up a bit.  But thanks again .

Cheers,    Kevin Haan.

1 hour ago, Kevin H. said:

Thank You very much for the 1/24 P-47 razor back. It will be awhile before I can get around to building it. I am in the process off building two 1/32 HK.lancasters so that will tie me up a bit.  But thanks again .

Cheers,    Kevin Haan.

You received it?

Kev

• 9 months later...

2 weeks to the finish line and we have 20 models completed by 16 entrants thus far. Still time to finish your model and go into the draw.

Current entrants are;

Erwin 
BloorwestSiR 
chrish 
themongoose
Out2gtcha
Mr b
Blackbetty
Vynce804
Neo
Robthepom
BradG
Winnie
PhartycrOc
Whitey
Gewehr 43
Dukie99

Padubon 

kkarlsen

machine_marty 

gmctaggart

ericg

Ajak

Edited by BradG

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/4/2020 at 11:58 AM, LSP_Kevin said:

The draw hasn't been conducted yet. I'll be looking at it in the next couple of days, but I need to draw the December WiP raffle first.

You mean that one there https://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?/topic/83061-and-the-2019-lsp-christmas-raffle-winners-are/ , right ?  

Your're probably still busy packing & sending stuff to the winners ...  And it's generally (and sadly) quite a HOT period in AU ...