Jump to content
LSP_Kevin

Rules of the Road

Recommended Posts

Phew, where did that year go? Congratulations to all who contributed to the LSP Anniversary Group Build, we had over 20 models completed. Good luck with the prize draw to all those who completed a model too. Here's to a good 2020.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done to those who completed a model for this fantastic group build - it was a pleasure to follow. 
 

Unfortunately my effort was pitiful - I’m going through a phase at the moment where I can’t keep going on a model and keep hopping about all over the place as my interest in a project wanes - therefore my Sunderland remains untouched in the loft. 
 

Anyway, onwards and upwards - and all the best for the New Year, folks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/29/2019 at 11:44 PM, LSP_Kevin said:

OK folks, just a couple of more days to run on this one, and then it's all over! Don't forget there will be a prize draw at the end. Also don't forget that if you'd like to continue posting progress on your build after the GB stop date, let us know and we can move it over to the WiP forum for you.

 

Kev

Hi, Kev. Unfortunately I could not fiish my F-5Es, at time. so I wis to request to you to move the topic to WIP foruns.

Its poste here:

Thanks, and My wishes of a Happy new year for all members!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, tchwrma said:

Hi, Kev. Unfortunately I could not fiish my F-5Es, at time. so I wis to request to you to move the topic to WIP foruns.

Its poste here:

Thanks, and My wishes of a Happy new year for all members!

 

Done!

 

Kev

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2019 at 3:44 AM, LSP_Kevin said:

OK folks, just a couple of more days to run on this one, and then it's all over! Don't forget there will be a prize draw at the end. Also don't forget that if you'd like to continue posting progress on your build after the GB stop date, let us know and we can move it over to the WiP forum for you.

 

Kev

Same applies or my Bf 110 - could you please move it to the WiPs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kev, would you also move my thread to the WiP, please?
I definitely plan to finish it, although I'm not sure of the decade that's going to happen.

 

 

Thanks a lot!

 

Juraj

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Trak-Tor said:

Kev, would you also move my thread to the WiP, please?
I definitely plan to finish it, although I'm not sure of the decade that's going to happen.

 

 

Thanks a lot!

 

Juraj

 

 

Done!

 

Kev

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...