Rules of the Road

LSP_Kevin

My Completion rate at previous Group Builds is 0%, however with the HK Lancaster and the HB B-24J in the stash, I need some motivation to build, I am leaning towards the B-24 at this juncture, but; may change my mind in the next coming days as I view the plastic.  The amount of nose weight is disconerting to me on the B-24.  I built a couple of Monogram B-24's in the past and they were like weapons with all the weight in the nose.  Still.  The Lancaster doesn't require that and therefore is a little more appealing at this point.

Put me down for a build, not sure what at this point.  WHo Knows, maybe I'll break out the Felixstowe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wish to inscreve two Kitty Hawk 1/32 F-5Es, to be assembled as an Parallel job. Each step will be made in the two kits. The two will be painted in Brazilian aggressor colors, with different camo schemes.

If it possible, I will be grateful.

Paulo.

Edited by tchwrma

1 hour ago, tchwrma said:

I wish to inscreve two Kitty Hawk 1/32 F-5Es, to be assembled as an Parallel job. Each step will be made in the two kits. The two will be painted in Brazilian aggressor colors, with different camo schemes.

If it possible, I will be grateful.

Paulo.

Sounds good to me!

Kev

Time to check the stash. Plenty of Twins there, both jets and props.

Just for interest 3 questions:

1. Are mixed propulsion planes allowed (i. e. Ryans Fireball, Mig-13, the proposed Do-335 variant with a jet at the rear etc.)? I guess - yes.

2. I guess that just some added RATOs do not turn an aircraft into a multi-engine plane. Right?

(Sideline: Am I right that Bachems Natter - one build in rocket engine, 4 external boosters - is also not qualified?)

3. How about space shuttles? The have wings, are landing like aircrafts and most of them have more than one build-in rocket engine for propulsion. Do space shuttles qualify?

Regards

- dutik

1 hour ago, dutik said:

3. How about space shuttles? The have wings, are landing like aircrafts and most of them have more than one build-in rocket engine for propulsion. Do space shuttles qualify?

Regards

- dutik

You have a 1/32 space shuttle?  That would be impressive!

There are 1/33 paper model kits of both the STS and Buran available.

Not all space shuttles are the size of the STS or Buran. There is also a bunch of smaller ones, prototypes, scaled down vehicles and such. The Mig-105 f. e. is just the size of a single-seat fighter (and sporting a jet, a main rocket engine and two maneuvering rocket engines - so 4 engines in total!). Totally buildable...

Regards

- dutik