LSP_Kevin

Rules of the Road

48 minutes ago, AlanG said:

Well i've found a conversion set from CMK to convert the Ju88 A4 to an A17. Only problem is that you have to buy the torpedo wing racks separately. I mean. Who ever heard of a Ju88 with one wing rack? Stupidity on the highest level imho. So i will have to save up even harder now before i can start this GB. But i am determined to do it.

Yep I have these and the torpedoes to do the same thing. Was a bit weird as you get the control tube/cover from the cockpit to the torpedo but you only need it for one side.

Yes i saw you get the control tube (twice). Cannot for the life of me understand their logic on this one. Double the expense and bits you don't need more than once. What are the torpedoes like? @Wackyracer

1 hour ago, AlanG said:

Yes i saw you get the control tube (twice). Cannot for the life of me understand their logic on this one. Double the expense and bits you don't need more than once. What are the torpedoes like? @Wackyracer

Look good through the packet.

hOqStAk.jpg

FkMJgWL.jpg

Thanks Wackyracer. I would love to get these and an Airdoc decal set so i could convert to an A17

On 1/9/2019 at 1:55 PM, DesTROYer said:

Sounds like a more than reasonable reason to start on my 1/32 Tamiya Tomcat.

Dooooooooooooooo it Troy. I might have to visit the hobby shop as I don't have any twin engine LSP's in the stash!

1 hour ago, BradG said:

I might have to visit the hobby shop as I don't have any twin engine LSP's in the stash!

:fight:  Not "might". You MUST !

Edited by Erwin