Rules of the Road

LSP_Kevin

Well done to those who completed a model for this fantastic group build - it was a pleasure to follow. 

Unfortunately my effort was pitiful - I’m going through a phase at the moment where I can’t keep going on a model and keep hopping about all over the place as my interest in a project wanes - therefore my Sunderland remains untouched in the loft. 

Anyway, onwards and upwards - and all the best for the New Year, folks. 

On 12/29/2019 at 11:44 PM, LSP_Kevin said:

OK folks, just a couple of more days to run on this one, and then it's all over! Don't forget there will be a prize draw at the end. Also don't forget that if you'd like to continue posting progress on your build after the GB stop date, let us know and we can move it over to the WiP forum for you.

Kev

Hi, Kev. Unfortunately I could not fiish my F-5Es, at time. so I wis to request to you to move the topic to WIP foruns.

Its poste here:

Thanks, and My wishes of a Happy new year for all members!

On 12/30/2019 at 3:44 AM, LSP_Kevin said:

OK folks, just a couple of more days to run on this one, and then it's all over! Don't forget there will be a prize draw at the end. Also don't forget that if you'd like to continue posting progress on your build after the GB stop date, let us know and we can move it over to the WiP forum for you.

Kev

Same applies or my Bf 110 - could you please move it to the WiPs?