Rules of the Road

LSP_Kevin

4 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

4 hours ago, BiggTim said:

Like I said, I can't afford it, but I'd build it.....though someone else would have to make a home for it!

Ceiling in the model room?

That's where all my big planes go until I can get clearance for landing from the guys who builds the landing berths, i.e. me and the guy at Home Depot who sells me wood..

I've just realised that I forgot to make mention of an important point in my initial RotR post, which I've now added, and is the following:

Note: to ensure that everybody who finishes a build gets a fair crack at a prize, each entrant will go into the draw only once, no matter how many builds they finish.

Hopefully everybody will agree that this is the fairest way to do it.

Kev

Hi Staff,

Might I propose to place a pinned "wanted" board in the GB.

Only to be used when  looking for parts,decals,AM,etc... for multi-engines kits.Also for sale , trade and free-offer adds.

Over one years time, requests may get lost in the regular traders board.

Just an idea

Edited by Erwin

14 minutes ago, Erwin said:

Hi Staff,

Might I propose to place a pinned "wanted" board in the GB.

Only to be used when  looking for parts,decals,AM,etc... for multi-engines kits.Also for sale , trade and free-offer adds.

Over one years time, requests may get lost in the regular traders board.

Just an idea

Might be an interesting idea, but I’d add that I think it should only be for items to directly support a GB entry, and not just for general requests for items that happen to relate to a multi-engine aircraft.  Those should stay in the regular Traders forum IMHO.

That's really what the traders board is for. It's up to the person looking to keep their want request thread current by bumping it in the traders board. If it goes past 30 days they are deleted and I don't think anyone on staff want to have to maintain sub traders boards in GB topics.

Thanks

Ron

9 minutes ago, Iain (32SIG) said:

What an absolutely stunning and inspirational collection of projects this Group Build has generated - a real celebration of Large Scale Planes!  :coolio:

Iain

I suspect it’s because it’s so open ended.  Not limited by era, geography, National markings, color scheme, etc.  Just one simple and easy to understand criteria.

12 hours ago, Iain (32SIG) said:

What an absolutely stunning and inspirational collection of projects this Group Build has generated - a real celebration of Large Scale Planes!  :coolio:

Iain

Couldn't agree more Iain, takes me ages already reading through what's happening though it's interesting that I don't think there's an HK Lancaster build yet? Might have missed it though. 

2 hours ago, mozart said:

Couldn't agree more Iain, takes me ages already reading through what's happening though it's interesting that I don't think there's an HK Lancaster build yet? Might have missed it though. 

The GB is only 4 days old(or young). The Lancaster might show up later.

Maybe the 24 th Airfix Mosquito too.

Their are more yet to come in the GB. For example the Me 262.But I shall take care of that later in the GB.

It's my observation that WW-2 is best represented for now.

Darnit  ok another WIP it is then at least I hope to get this one done before it end, I have a year right?

I'm going for a F4J Phantom with an old fox one sheet to make a VF-92 jet on piece of deck with some clutter around will this be ok for this GB...?

49384878_2363107837097442_87149403968341

if so count me in guys...and by god we are smoking great builds on this GB for sure...

Glad to be a part of this community for sure

Cheers

Frederick Jacobs

Well i've found a conversion set from CMK to convert the Ju88 A4 to an A17. Only problem is that you have to buy the torpedo wing racks separately. I mean. Who ever heard of a Ju88 with one wing rack? Stupidity on the highest level imho. So i will have to save up even harder now before i can start this GB. But i am determined to do it.