Rules of the Road

LSP_Kevin

I've already started. Just snipping and taping together. There's a Big Ed set in play so I'm letting the PE determine the build order.  So some little PE bits and bobs

have been glued to kit parts and a plethora of cockpit toggle switches have been launched into the dusty wilderness of my shop floor.  Just waiting for the group 

to open to allow a build thread (such as it is) 

9 minutes ago, LSP_Kevin said:

It's January 1 here, and I've had a late night followed by a major sleep-in! As soon as I can shake off the cobwebs, I'll hit the launch button.

I'm sure theres LOTS (including me!) looking forward to it

37 minutes ago, LSP_Kevin said:

OK folks, we should be up and running now! This is the first time we've tried a delayed opening to a GB like this, so let me know if there are any issues with creating topics, etc.

Looks like Lee is already up and running!

I'll be adding my entry a bit later

I was going to swerve this GB as I have a rubbish track record of providing even the loosest work in progress let alone a fuller build log for a GB, anyhow, seeing the range of amazing subjects and build artists going into this one I am now well and truly in. 

Taking into account the subject theme of the LSP / 32 sig table this year is naval aircraft, I'm in with the only twin engined naval aircraft in my stash, the mighty HPH Catalina. 

I shall be along presently! 

Can i get a ruling if this is acceptable? I started my B-24, I have glued the front cockpit and fit all the floors and bulkheads to the fuselage, as well as a few little pieces, I think it qualifies as under 25%, but wanted to make sure. 

https://forum.largescalemodeller.com/uploads/monthly_2018_12/8A51B24B-7791-42B7-A57B-2DBF46A2CDE7.jpeg.797982b5c819f38b658f6ec75dd00f9c.jpeg

1 hour ago, 1to1scale said:

Can i get a ruling if this is acceptable? I started my B-24, I have glued the front cockpit and fit all the floors and bulkheads to the fuselage, as well as a few little pieces, I think it qualifies as under 25%, but wanted to make sure. 

https://forum.largescalemodeller.com/uploads/monthly_2018_12/8A51B24B-7791-42B7-A57B-2DBF46A2CDE7.jpeg.797982b5c819f38b658f6ec75dd00f9c.jpeg

I think we can make that one work. Have at it!

Kev