Rules of the Road

LSP_Kevin

I’ve been away for a while... the big ‘C’. MY MOTIVATION IS RETURNING and treatment is a memory for the moment. Maybe it’s an opportunity to get something finished, or started in this case. It’s been such a long time, almost 18 months to be precise. 

A Tamiya Mosquito previously purchased or a HK Lancaster, due to arrive next week from Frontline Hobbies. 

Edited by Squito2340

Kev,

I have the Revell He111P and the HPH cutaway conversion sitting in the stash.  So whilst the completed aircraft has two engines and obviously right for this GB, the conversion removes half the airframe and one engine. This GB would certainly serve as an impetus to start (and the build time frame is about how long it would take me). Would this qualify? 

Regards,

2 hours ago, Squito2340 said:

I’ve been away for a while... the big ‘C’. MY MOTIVATION IS RETURNING and treatment is a memory for the moment. Maybe it’s an opportunity to get something finished, or started in this case. It’s been such a long time, almost 18 months to be precise. 

A Tamiya Mosquito previously purchased or a HK Lancaster, due to arrive next week from Frontline Hobbies. 

Good to see you back, Jeremy! And glad to hear that you've beaten that dreadful disease.

Kev

1 hour ago, Kahunaminor said:

Kev,

I have the Revell He111P and the HPH cutaway conversion sitting in the stash.  So whilst the completed aircraft has two engines and obviously right for this GB, the conversion removes half the airframe and one engine. This GB would certainly serve as an impetus to start (and the build time frame is about how long it would take me). Would this qualify? 

Regards,

Well, on the surface that's a bit of a head-scratcher, but given our default bias is towards inclusion, I'm going to say it qualifies. Have at it, Kent!

Kev

2 hours ago, Kahunaminor said:

Kev,

Regards,

That is such a cool product. 

On 12/2/2018 at 5:37 AM, LSP_Kevin said:

- like grafting a second, rearwards-facing engine onto a Bf 109, so that it resembles a mini-Do 335.

Kev

Now that would be interesting to see :)

I'll take the plunge and participate with Revell's Me-262 as the most likely candidate.

Br, Jani