Rules of the Road

LSP_Kevin

Welcome to the Multi-Engine Group Build! This GB celebrates LSP's 20th anniversary, and will run from 1 January 2019 to 31 December 2019. It's open to any LSP kit that has more than one engine.

The usual 25% rule applies, in that all entered models must be 25% or less complete at the time of starting the build thread.

And since this is a special Group Build, we've organised a number of prizes, generously donated by our vendors and sponsors (listed elsewhere). The GB is definitely not a contest, so the prizes will be awarded by raffle at the completion of the Group Build, with completed builds being eligible for the draw. More details will be forthcoming about this at a later date.

Note: to ensure that everybody who finishes a build gets a fair crack at a prize, each entrant will go into the draw only once, no matter how many builds they finish.

One last point: finished builds are uploaded by a staff member to the dedicated GB Gallery, so please don't post them in the RFI forum as well.

In the meantime, start planning your builds, and get ready for January 1!

Kev

I´m not sure what to build Yet, I have plenty to choose from, but this is a strong contender;

Trumpeter´s Su-25 Frogfoot!

Stefan :)

36065326480_2be42b4b05.jpg

It´s started, but just barely, much less the the allowed 25%.

Cheers! 

Edited by Phantom2

Are what ifs allowed?

By this i mean i want to build a f-18 twin seater with vfa-195 chippy ho III markings. If i can get my hands on the elusive phonix decals. The real plane is a single seater

Edited by Neo

Looks like I'll put the Revell He-111P-1 up for this. I've cut out the ribs on one of the fuse halves and made a new drivers seat for it so I think I'm under 25%. I have the Big Ed set for it also.

Being retired now and the honey do's at a manageable level I should be able to get this one done! :D

Dan

Edited by Daniel460

12 minutes ago, Neo said:

Are what ifs allowed?

By this i mean i want to build a f-18 twin seater with vfa-195 chippy ho III markings. If i can get my hands on the elusive phonix decals. The real plane is a single seater

What Ifs are allowed, as long as they're not pure science fiction - like grafting a second, rearwards-facing engine onto a Bf 109, so that it resembles a mini-Do 335.

Kev

I will be in with something.  Since this goes for a year I should be able finish one. Have lots of two jet engine models to choose from in the stash.  Got less than a month to decide and to make sure I have all the after market items I need for it.  Have one I would love to do but the paint scheme is a night mare so will have to decide on one that is a little less colorful but still colorful and there is 1/32 scale decals for it. 

Dan

53 minutes ago, mark31 said:

can we make a dio with vehicles?

Iff Yes i have a idee other wise it will be another kit lot to choos from

Thanks Mark

If the main subject of the diorama is a multi-engined LSP kit, then by all means go for it! If that's not quite what you're aiming for, you might have to be a bit more specific for us to work it out.

Kev

Just now, LSP_Kevin said:

If the main subject of the diorama is a multi-engined LSP kit, then by all means go for it! If that's not quite what you're aiming for, you might have to be a bit more specific for us to work it out.

Kev

it will be the center piece off the dio and most you see will be the helo on the dio

Thanks Mark