F-14B VF-103 "Jolly Rogers" 1/32 Trumpeter

Fancherello

1 hour ago, Fancherello said:

Bill Cross, happy that there are no evidence left, but yes this is a b##"*tch of a kit to get about correct !!!

Sounds like this isn't one I should put on my "to get" list, haha! My F-104G is about killing my enthusiasm for this hobby.

Hi Fanch, I take my hat off to you sir. This is one of the best renditions of a Tomcat that I can remember seeing.

Your patience is obvious since the weathering is beautifully rendered. A very time consuming process I'd warrant.

The attention to detail is mouthwatering and every nuance of a used F-14 is captured. 

Very beautiful.

I don't know whether to be inspired to pick my 'Cat back up or deterred from re-starting because the standard these days is so stratospherically high.

Perhaps when the weather outside is better you'd consider taking some photos under natural sunlight please? I would love to see this in it's natural state with realistic contrast and shadows.

Cheers.

p.s. If you wish to add more images I think we'd all appreciate it, thanks

p.p.s I tried to send you a pm but a message says that you cannot receive pms. Is your inbox full?

Edited by geedubelyer

Fanch,

The end results are nothing short of amazing! The paint/weathering effects are about as realistic as I've ever seen; you are extremely talented with an airbrush. I especially like the depth created by the filtering of colors and how it all blends together. Another nice touch is how the darker anti-glare paint applied over the top of the nose cone is worn away to show the base fuselage color.....Awesome!