BiggTim

US Carrier deck prints - finally ready!

I could easily print one at 1/18 if you want. Or any scale, for that matter. Let me test it and let you know how it turns out. 

I've also test printed it at 1/48 and 1/72, but the printer I'm using has some issues with that, and prints noticeable lines in them. I'm still working through that, but larger prints turn have always turned out fine.

Tim

7 hours ago, BiggTim said:

I could easily print one at 1/18 if you want. Or any scale, for that matter. Let me test it and let you know how it turns out. 

Yes, please. :)

Well, 1/18 scale worked! It barely fit on the 24 " paper, so there's no border on two sides. The resolution is remarkably, good too!!

20181213-144850.jpg

20181213-145530.jpg

It's yours if you want it, but I'd have to charge 32 bucks, if that's ok. PM if interested.

Tim

Edited by BiggTim
added picture

FYI - there is a member in Victoria, Australia who would like to order a print, but the shipping cost, which is estimated at 15 USD, makes it a little steep. Are there any other folks down under who would like to go together like the UK/Europe group is doing and save on shipping? If so, please PM me or pacificmustang. Thanks,

Tim

Edited by BiggTim

21 hours ago, BiggTim said:

Well, 1/18 scale worked! It barely fit on the 24 " paper, so there's no border on two sides. The resolution is remarkably, good too!!

giphy.gif