HK Lanc

Phartycr0c

Kit prices are becoming a life style choice. A Lanc will be the same cost as a return ferry trip from Portsmouth to Santander with the Kawasaki. Start adding the same amount on aftermarket bits and bobs, that's getting close to all my hotel bills and food in Spain for a fortnight......

26 minutes ago, wunwinglow said:

Kit prices are becoming a life style choice. A Lanc will be the same cost as a return ferry trip from Portsmouth to Santander with the Kawasaki. Start adding the same amount on aftermarket bits and bobs, that's getting close to all my hotel bills and food in Spain for a fortnight......

Judging by pictures of your breakfasts I would have thought your food bill considerably higher Tim!  And a Lanc lasts forever, not just till lunchtime!!

3 hours ago, GrahamF said:

OK I take your point, maybe I should jack my prices up to HPH levels perhaps keeping my Kit below the £100 mark is sending out the wrong message.

Graham

Subject choice will very often make a big difference.

Doing an 'obscure' subject that not many people know about will only generate a certain amount of limited sales regardless of scale.

Perhaps that's why we get more P-51's. Spittys and 109's because they're better known by the public.

If you produce an 'obscure' model other than in IM then price it out at 50 kits produced and then see how it goes after that. 

Z-M and HK Models went out on a limb with the Do335, I wonder what the sales figures are for that one?