YAY!!!! HKM Lancaster shipping label created email!

babyduck5

Hope everyone had a happy and family filled Thanksgiving yesterday. ( I know that most people think that is mutually exclusive, haha).  And I definitely ate TOO much.

Got my "shipping label created" email for my HKM Lanc from Free Time Hobbies this morning!

Should be here the beginning of next week.  CAN'T WAIT!!!:yahoo:

Now, making me a plate of some T-giving left-overs (my favorite!).

Jim

Hmmmm...Wondering if they want them all to arrive about the same time.  Probably holding mine since it's an overnight trip.  Thing is, I leave town Friday morning.  I might have to make arrangements for my daughter to swing by the house and put it in the garage. Might give them a call today and get the low down. 

Just called. That was a total waste of time.  All are shipped from another warehouse, guy on the phone said he couldn't help me at all.  I'll just have to wait and see when they get to my name.   Hoping I can leave the daughter out of this, you know, since it will out me to the wife I ordered another model. Hehehe...

Turns out I was following a tracking number for a different package :-/ Checked my order for this beastie, and it shows "order cancelled." Looks like they created labels for all of us, and then "cancelled" the shipments into more of a pending cue. Who knows when these will arrive. Hoping they get here before Christmas! I wonder what we'll see first... this, or the B-24J.

- Dennis S.

Thornton, CO USA

34 minutes ago, Dennis7423 said:

Turns out I was following a tracking number for a different package :-/ Checked my order for this beastie, and it shows "order cancelled." Looks like they created labels for all of us, and then "cancelled" the shipments into more of a pending cue. Who knows when these will arrive. Hoping they get here before Christmas! I wonder what we'll see first... this, or the B-24J.

- Dennis S.

Thornton, CO USA

A different package? You mean you order more than one model at a time???

3 hours ago, DonH said:

A different package? You mean you order more than one model at a time???

You don't?? 

FWIW, I sent out an email last week to Free Time.  Just got a response back.    "They should be shipped out by this time next week."  At least I know it won't be arriving while I'm out of town.

Of course of those with delivery times that is only possible if they have actually been picked up by UPS. Me thinks they are getting them in with different shipments and shipping out to first come, first served.

Edited by ScottsGT

• 2 weeks later...