ZOUKEI MURA 2019-2020 - NEW P-51B/C, Bf-109G and Ar-234 ANNOUNCED!!!!!!

Jan_G

On 8/19/2022 at 5:52 PM, esarmstrong said:

Also, don't forget the Ki-100 that they announced a couple of months ago.  They already have a mock-up of the bubble-top version done.

The Ki-100 was what I was thinking of on an unconscious level. That's one I have to buy. Pity the low back in-line engine Ki-61 didn't make it into production (though I vaguely recall a very old Revell kit of the Ki-61-III)

Tony

ZM have completely underestimated the sales of the 109.

It was out of stock in Osaka and Tokyo almost a month ago and zero restocks available until another run is done if that occurs.

Ive never seen that with any SWS release with them all available well after release.

If you see one grab it as they wont be around until ZM get either another run done if they even plan to or another version comes out.

5 hours ago, Darren Howie said:

It was out of stock in Osaka and Tokyo almost a month ago and zero restocks available until another run is done if that occurs.

Ive never seen that with any SWS release with them all available well after release.

If you see one grab it as they wont be around until ZM get either another run done if they even plan to or another version comes out.

I pre-ordered a kit from Sprue Brothers yesterday.  We shall see how that goes 

5 hours ago, Darren Howie said:

I hope you are right that ZM underestimated demand.  I won't get one for a while as I have a GW P-40 and some other projects, so I don't mind waiting a year.  However I want to see ZM succeed.  A runaway hit would be great for them.

6 hours ago, Darren Howie said:

They released a limited edition F-4EJ, which quickly sold out, wouldn't be surprised if another version is available in time for Telford.

It's a gorgeous kit.

14 hours ago, Kagemusha said:

They released a limited edition F-4EJ, which quickly sold out, wouldn't be surprised if another version is available in time for Telford.

It's a gorgeous kit.

Yea it is gorgeous and they where very quick to get a second run out. Hope they do the same for the 109.

Great to see it selling out so quickly.