ZOUKEI MURA 2019-2020 - NEW P-51B/C, Bf-109G and Ar-234 ANNOUNCED!!!!!!

Jan_G

On 12/12/2019 at 1:12 PM, Trak-Tor said:

Ahh, is that you?
That's another face put to it's name/nick for me then.
I'm not any good on remembering those though.
But I'm looking forward to the next year's meeting.
:thumbsup:

Juraj

What you guys needed was LSP shirts, so you could spot each other! I found a ton of people that way in Phoenix last year. Though it probably helped that I'm as big as a tree. I make a good billboard. Put LSP shirts on me and TheDude, and you could see us from space.

Edited by BiggTim

On 11/12/2019 at 4:02 PM, Dennis7423 said:

Agreed. If their Ki-45 and Hs-129 are any indication of what we can expect in the future from ZM, our palms should be getting sweaty in anticipation for their P-51B.

Heck, I bought decals for mine when they first announced it!

- Dennis S.

Thornton, CO USA

Haha, me too!! I have yet to purchase a ZM kit, but the P-51B I will snap up without hesitation, no matter the price. Take my money!! Hell, I'd pre-order it if I could. I've been planning a Tuskegee Pilot scheme for years now, and that is the kit that will make it happen.

4 hours ago, BiggTim said:

Haha, me too!! I have yet to purchase a ZM kit, but the P-51B I will snap up without hesitation, no matter the price.

I only have two Z-M kits (actually I gave one of them to my roommate); both of the Skyraider kits, and I really like them. To be quite honest, most of their subjects to date just haven't interested me all that much, other than the Jack, and there the Hasegawa kit still remains the better option for me, considering the price differential betwixt the two. The new Mustang will probably be a must have for me too though. The new Fw 190D-9 also appeals, but there again I've already made arrangements for a Revell re-box of the Hasegawa kit, and I really only need one of them (at least for now anyway).

On 12/14/2019 at 5:50 PM, BiggTim said:

What you guys needed was LSP shirts, so you could spot each other! I found a ton of people that way in Phoenix last year. Though it probably helped that I'm as big as a tree. I make a good billboard. Put LSP shirts on me and TheDude, and you could see us from space.

Yes, I think LSP shirts would be a good thing. But I'm not sure if all the members would be interested.
Some people wear their SIG's or company shirts. Some put jackets on, as it's not that warm in those halls...
But I think balloons would work. Imagine having a blue balloon with LSP logo (and possibly your name/nick on) floating above you, tied to your arm.
It would be visible from a distance too. And you could have more than one (LSP, your SIG, your company, your sponsor...).
An excellent idea, isn't it?

:D

Cheers.

Juraj

41 minutes ago, Trak-Tor said:

But I think balloons would work. Imagine having a blue balloon with LSP logo (and possibly your name/nick on) floating above you, tied to your arm.
It would be visible from a distance too. And you could have more than one (LSP, your SIG, your company, your sponsor...).

Cheers.

Juraj

Or maybe those long flagpoles you see at concerts! :lol:

Radu

Edited by Radub

1 hour ago, Trak-Tor said:

Yes, I think LSP shirts would be a good thing. But I'm not sure if all the members would be interested.
Some people wear their SIG's or company shirts. Some put jackets on, as it's not that warm in those halls...

Cheers.

Juraj

Actually, yes, it is an excellent idea. Now I'm annoyed that I didn't think of it first.

5 hours ago, D Bellis said:

LSP used to sell caps, T shirts and mugs. There is a precedent for selling them again.

D

It's something we had actually planned to do as part of our 20th Anniversary celebrations. But alas, none of us had the time or resources to make it happen.

Kev

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, Kagemusha said:

You forgot to mention the various releases of the Bf 109G to look forward to, absolutely gorgeous kit.

I thought the first had been released, the rest just being variations. I have four Revell Gs with extras and am not in the market for another, though the Z-M does appear to be a great kit. 

Concerning new of the Raiden, it's really good that Z-M is doing more Japanese subjects: there needs to be at least one domestic manufacturer there making new tools of indigenous types. There's quite a few missing from the line-up.

Tony