ZOUKEI MURA 2019-2020 - NEW P-51B/C, Bf-109G and Ar-234 ANNOUNCED!!!!!!

Jan_G

ZM originally listed a B2 release which has the mk101, 103 or bomb racks. and a B3 release which would have the Pak 40 

Hopefully this won’t be changed. This would require 3 separate kits if it was. 

Paul C 

About the "Mustang B", indeed Shigeta-san said: "we are working on a B and it is coming soon", but as soon as he said that, the ZM lead researcher, taking photos at the raffle jumped-in and "corrected" him in the sense that the "kit release" is not that immediate. :-)

hth

Radu

Edited by Radub

5 hours ago, Paul2660 said:

ZM originally listed a B2 release which has the mk101, 103 or bomb racks. and a B3 release which would have the Pak 40 

Hopefully this won’t be changed. This would require 3 separate kits if it was. 

Paul C 

Just the mk 101 in my kit and judging by what was on the stand yesterday I think we can expect 3 boxing's in the end.

Regards. Andy 

23 minutes ago, Dave T said:

yes, before the raffle the Old Man said that his team had visited the Focke Wulf at Cosford just before the show to finalise some details

That 190 at Cosford is from a Mistel combination and differs a little in places to a standard airframe I believe?

Regards. Andy

5 hours ago, Radub said:

The FW 190 in Cosford is indeed from a Mistel, but it is still a FW in all the essential places. 

The ZM team were "spotted" in Cosford and photos were posted on Facebook. :-)

Radu

I seem to recall an early FW190 was fished out of the drink a few years ago in France, still with paint on and a previously unknown squadron badge on, pity they don't have a look at that.

Graham 

Drifting back into the header topic.  Did anyone hear any news about the Arado 234? What about the P-51B?   I recall seeing the Hs 129 and Gotha a few years back in a really rough 3D form letting everyone know they were working on these particular aircraft.  

The Fw190’s perhaps?   

Only render I saw on the ZM stand was for the 1/48 F-4E as a 3D print. I only saw that because I spent some minutes stood next to it in line waiting to pay. I didn’t look too hard in the 1/32 section so as to avoid temptation so there may have been something there that I didn’t see. 

1 hour ago, D Bellis said:

It was mentioned a couple pages back in this thread that the P-51B is "next". But, others pointed out that "next" might not mean "soon". 

Time will tell...

D

I think we can rest assured, it's going to be worth the wait. Wouldn't surprise me if it turns out to be their best seller.