ZOUKEI MURA 2019-2020 - NEW P-51B/C, Bf-109G and Ar-234 ANNOUNCED!!!!!!

Jan_G

On 7/23/2019 at 1:02 PM, timvkampen said:

Finally, Don Gentile's Shangri-La can be build in an accurate way! Excellent!

I bought Zotz decals for his aircraft way back when HKM announced their P-51B/C. But if ZM get's theirs out first...:)

Brad

.....oh yeah, bring on the "B".......

And on hi-jacking this thread (pun intented) on to a descent "H" model and P-82 and that would really close the Mustang line..........wouldn't it??

Edited by Jack

4 hours ago, Jan_G said:

Mr. Shigeta stated today in Telford that the next release will be P-51B and it won't take so long :speak_cool:

Juraj (Trak-Tor) thanks for this great news! :D

jan

i'm still not holding breath, but at least it shows it's still on their radar

HKM missing the boat massively if they don't get theirs to market

2 hours ago, Brad-M said:

I bought Zotz decals for his aircraft way back when HKM announced their P-51B/C. But if ZM get's theirs out first...:)

54 minutes ago, nmayhew said:

HKM missing the boat massively if they don't get theirs to market

Neil has told me directly that the P-51B project is on the backburner, implying strongly that it may not see the light of day. He gave me two main reasons for this: one, he doesn't have a strong passion for the subject, and would prefer to invest his resources in projects where he does; and two, he actually doesn't care for unnecessary market duplication, and believes it ultimately hurts both companies.

Kev

SWS 15 is a re-boxing of the A-1H, including their Navy weapons set, same price as SWS 3, SWS 16 is a re-boxing of the A-1J, with the Air Force weapons set, again same price as SWS 7.

The Hs 129 is molded in tan plastic. Looks yummy, just need some chocolate sauce. 

28 minutes ago, Kagemusha said:

The Hs 129 is molded in tan plastic. Looks yummy, just need some chocolate sauce. 

Haha yes, the plastic is lovely and is very Tamiya like which they use on there afv's back in the day.

Regards. Andy 

1 hour ago, monthebiff said:

Haha yes, the plastic is lovely and is very Tamiya like which they use on there afv's back in the day.

Regards. Andy 

Indeed, and Jerry Rutmans original kit was a similar colour, after having a quick look at the kit it seems you can only build a North African based aircraft armed with the MK 101 cannon slung underneath, so it looks like there will be a release featuring the MK 103 cannon, which was common with Eastern Front aircraft, not to mention the central bomb rack, as used by the Romanians, as well as the Luftwaffe. 

Some truly great profiles in this book. 

There are a couple of profiles of B-1's - armed with the MK 101 cannon - based on the Eastern Front, with the early round intakes under the cowling, which are included in the kit.

2 hours ago, Kagemusha said:

SWS 15 is a re-boxing of the A-1H, including their Navy weapons set, same price as SWS 3, SWS 16 is a re-boxing of the A-1J, with the Air Force weapons set, again same price as SWS 7.

The Spad reboxes are already out in Japan.

Hs129 on the 23rd Nov..

Did they actually sell any 129’sat Telford?