ZOUKEI MURA 2019-2020 - NEW P-51B/C, Bf-109G and Ar-234 ANNOUNCED!!!!!!

Jan_G

25 minutes ago, LSP_K2 said:

Right, what a corny name.

4 minutes ago, BiggTim said:

I caught that joke, Kev!!

Hey watch it bub!  :lol: There is only ONE "Cornhusker" state and Im in it!      My grandpa taught me from about age 5 what "IOWA" stood (no offence meant to anyone from that state) for when driving with him as a kid. It seems to be a NE/IA thing.......... 

Idiot
Out
Wandering
About

31 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

Hey watch it bub!  :lol: There is only ONE "Cornhusker" state and Im in it!      My grandpa taught me from about age 5 what "IOWA" stood (no offence meant to anyone from that state) for when driving with him as a kid. It seems to be a NE/IA thing.......... 

Idiot
Out
Wandering
About

For the record, Iowa is the number one corn growing state in the US, so there, Mr. Cornfusker!

5 hours ago, John1 said:

Really wish Airfix had released that Hellcat in 32nd instead of that heretic scale they went with.  How big of a market is there for kits in that scale anyway?   

I don't know, man. Seems that models in 1/24 and 1/18 are consistently among the most-followed WIPs, and the models are often crazy great. The interest and the the market exist, and I think it may grow pretty rapidly. 

9 hours ago, cbk57 said:

I think there is every reason to believe my pessimism is fully justified. 

I think there is every reason to believe that there will not be a new 1/32 of any kind in the near future from Tamiya. 

Fine. Name one.      :shrug:

15 hours ago, LSP_Ray said:

Actually, there is a heck of a lot more in common between the Spit IX and XVI than the P-51B/C and D! Pretty much the main diff between the two Spits is a Packard licensed version of the Rolls Royce in the XVI. 

I'm talking about the difficulty , or not, of re-engineering 2 models.

The D and B had the same nose, empenage, 95% of the same wing

planform. I would say the difference in the differences aren't huge.

( here comes Radu :DodgeBall: )

;)

14 minutes ago, adameliclem said:

I don't know, man. Seems that models in 1/24 and 1/18 are consistently among the most-followed WIPs, and the models are often crazy great. The interest and the the market exist, and I think it may grow pretty rapidly. 

Agreed. They have their own place and their own following, for sure. For smaller aircraft, to me they're great. I'd personally like to see some more 1:24 WWI machines that are done to a high standard (Fokker Dr.I and D.VII specifically).

1 hour ago, MikeMaben said:

I'm talking about the difficulty , or not, of re-engineering 2 models.

The D and B had the same nose, empenage, 95% of the same wing

planform. I would say the difference in the differences aren't huge.

( here comes Radu :DodgeBall: )

;)

Didn't we go over this already? :D

Radu 

13 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

"Is this heaven ?"

"No......it's Iowa"

If you build it - he will come....................................B)

Wow, 15 pages of wonderful civil LSP banter.  No one got their panties in a wad and quit to run off to another site.  Wonderful job all!   I think all you 1:32 scale hooligans should stand up take a bow and thank one another.   Great show everyone!  

Let’s get on with some decal choices (51B/C) or go over and beat up on the wing root issue on that damn unbuildable Liberator shall we?   Or suck up  and go comment on that damn ugly WNW bomber coming out.   HP 400? What a Beast of burden, eh? Perhaps  we can banter on about that stressed or not stress skinned Lancaster!   We live in the best of times.  

I will silently wait for that ZM Ki-45 or that wicked cool Hs -129 to come out.  

Press on and don’t glue your finger together this weekend!

Troy 

6 hours ago, Troy Molitor said:

I will silently wait for that ZM Ki-45 or that wicked cool Hs -129 to come out.  

im with you Troy, waiting for Hs-129 patiently

Building the Ki-45 already and I have to state that It is so far the best ZM kit I've built

just reminder, what we will get :D

jan

i-Wrkr7BS-XL.jpg