ZOUKEI MURA 2019-2020 - NEW P-51B/C, Bf-109G and Ar-234 ANNOUNCED!!!!!!

Jan_G

Following Jan's link to the Old Man Blog: what can this mean?

▋Actually, our development team went to an aircraft museum in the U.K. to research a certain aircraft for a few days before the IPMS show. With the kind assistance of the museum staff members, our team thoroughly examined the aircraft down to each and every detail in order to gain a full understanding of it. Please look forward to it.

As far as I know, we don't have a P-51B here in the UK, or a Bf109G or an Ar 234?

So perhaps they went to Cosford to look at the Me410 (that would please Jan ;)) or to Hendon for the Bf110G-4 (might upset Max and Andy :o)

Or is this visit to examine an airframe that's not Luftwaffe? Don't we have a Dinah at Cosford? :wicked:  And isn't that just down the road from Telford? :whistle:

Just speculating...

21 hours ago, Neo said:

Wow I'm baffled, weve had threads and threads beggin manifacturers to build an accurate P-51B/C for years, and now that ZM is doing one we are not happy??!! We know ZM has the creds to pull this off, their P-51D was the best one out there until tamiya released theirs 2 weeks after. But still its an amazing kit.

Im thilled and happy to see zm is doing th B/C

This virtually guarantees Tamiya brings out a Razorback Mustang before HK or ZM so it's all good in the end. :P

Bob

34 minutes ago, rafju said:

"It is not yet clear how many years it will take before the kits are released, but please look forward to it until then. "

Patience is a virtue.

Admirable that all the Ki-45's went to Telford, so even Mr Shigeta has to wait for his copy. 

2 hours ago, Padraic Conway said:

As far as I know, we don't have a P-51B here in the UK, or a Bf109G or an Ar 234?

what about the P-51B 43-24837 "Berlin Express" in Duxford

http://www.mustangsmustangs.com/p-51/survivors/serial/43-24837

and

http://ww2live.com/en/content/world-war-2-sale-razorback-p-51c-mustang-iii-project-just-70000000

R/

Edited by Ralph-D

3 hours ago, Padraic Conway said:

Following Jan's link to the Old Man Blog: what can this mean?

▋Actually, our development team went to an aircraft museum in the U.K. to research a certain aircraft for a few days before the IPMS show. With the kind assistance of the museum staff members, our team thoroughly examined the aircraft down to each and every detail in order to gain a full understanding of it. Please look forward to it.

So perhaps they went to Cosford to look at the Me410 (that would please Jan ;)) or to Hendon for the Bf110G-4 (might upset Max and Andy :o)

Or is this visit to examine an airframe that's not Luftwaffe? Don't we have a Dinah at Cosford? :wicked:  And isn't that just down the road from Telford? :whistle:

Just speculating...

Padraic, we do have a Bf109G. The wonderful ex-flyer 'Black 6' Bf109G-2Trop is at Cosford (or it was last time I went!)  :)

16 minutes ago, Eagle Driver said:

Is there any information that Tamiya are planning B/C Mustang at all? 

That would be nice if it isn't just a fantasy.

Absolutely nothing that I can tell. Its such a different beast than the D that I think it would take the creation of a whole new nearly complete model. It feels like the last F4U was the last Tamiya LSP we are going to see for awhile....................which with the boom in BIG LSPs, I would think Tamiya would want to jump on the wave of large LSP favor, but then again Tamiya has never done anything the conventional way.