Phantom of Keflavik, Iceland

Smokey

If Fantasy or Speedhunter want to do this they are welcome to my Corel Draw files, in exchange for a printed sheet for my own use.

I have done the pattern for AF66-300, ca.1979-80 with lances, and have also drawn the later generation 57th FIS, ADTAC and AFI insignia used ca.1983-85. They are drawn in two layers and trimmed for digital printing, so need tweaking for silk screen. The black & colours layer may be separated further, though the ADC insignia needs redoing as vector art - hence my delays as I gave up trying to look for a digital print firm.

Tony 

On 12/1/2018 at 4:37 AM, Tony T said:

If Fantasy or Speedhunter want to do this they are welcome to my Corel Draw files, in exchange for a printed sheet for my own use.

I have done the pattern for AF66-300, ca.1979-80 with lances, and have also drawn the later generation 57th FIS, ADTAC and AFI insignia used ca.1983-85. They are drawn in two layers and trimmed for digital printing, so need tweaking for silk screen. The black & colours layer may be separated further, though the ADC insignia needs redoing as vector art - hence my delays as I gave up trying to look for a digital print firm.

Tony 

Perhaps post your kind offer in JMel's Vendor's Board thread? Think his latest was BIG SCALE WEASELS

Or PM him direct

Sure would be some Rhino in 1/32! I have the old Experts Choice sheet in 1/48.

Edited by phasephantomphixer

On 12/1/2018 at 12:37 PM, Tony T said:

Tony 

Yes Please Tony we are looking into printing these anyway so artwork would be  bonus for us Thanks Ray  info@fantasyprintshop.co.uk 

I'm late to the party, but I may be able to add some 57th FIS jets to my Big Scale Phantoms sheets coming in 2019.  I have many partial references for many different 57th jets, but I don't think I have complete references for any single jet.  I need full crew names and paint stencils, etc, before I'll add it to a sheet.  I'd appreciate any refs anyone has.

jmelampy2@att.net

Thanks!

Jake

The material I am passing to Ray includes two full names options for 66-300, the commander's jet, in the 78-80 era scheme (and one full set of names for -370 in the 83-85 era scheme) based on L and R views.

-382 was at the 1983 IAT but I have lost the pictures I took that day and since passed all my Phantom images to Andreas Klein for the Double Ugly books, so don't have the refs but have drawn all the extra insignia! 

Perhaps Jake would bypass these two tails - 300 & -370 - for the sake of deconflicting with Fantasy.

Tony 

16 hours ago, phantom said:

Jake,

Out of curiosity when will this new phantom sheet be released in 2019?

Mike

Not sure Mike.  I need to wrap up the 2nd Edition Viper Guide (USAF and export!!), the Harrier Guide, and probably the Prowler Guide.  I may need a break from books somewhere in there so this might be something I'll look into doing in early 2019.

Jake

REQUEST

Ray Horwell at Fantasy Printworks needs flat scans of the inlet vari-ramps and vertical stabiliser (with fin caps) for fit-checking designs I drew which he's tweaking.

Can anyone help. I have only resin inlet parts and gave away the F-4E fin cap parts to Dave / Lightning 770 many years ago so can't provide the necessary scans.

please help!

TIA

Tony