Phantom of Keflavik, Iceland

Smokey

Fellow modellers,. I know a 1/48 scale sheet was done I have been searching this afternoon but haven't found them offered in 1/32.  Would like to do a F-4 Phantom from the 57th. FIS.  This is a up coming winter project or one for the up coming 20th. Anniversary group build.   Dan

I have most of the artwork for F-4E 66-300 done in two layers (white + all the other colours & black), trimmed for digital printing. the format is Corel Draw CDX4. 

Draw Decal printed some samples (for a fee) a few years ago but they do not conform or respond to solvents, rendering them useless (although the insignia came out beautifully).

If I get time to redraw the ADC insignia as vector art (all the rest is already in vector format) and tweak the serials I may look for somebody who can print us a few sets. I intend to investigate further if and when the artwork can be brought up to speed early next year. 

Suggestions for quality digital printers (a firm, not the device) based in the United Kingdom (or Europe if Boris' bus hasn't rammed the tunnel) would be handy. Heard about a firm called Red Car (?¿)

Cheers

Tony 

I still need recommendations for a printer (firm who can do it for a fee, not a device I plug into a socket).

With that sorted, I'll have the impetus to spend a few days getting any art ready.

It can be exported in lots of formats if they can't work from a Corel Draw file. 

Cheers

Tony 

I started this very topic many moons ago regarding a decal sheet of 57th FIS markings for my Revell F4E MIG killer kit, Thats when I got into contact with my good friend Tony T between us we managed to put together a sheet of markings, he did all the drawings with Corel draw I think , he sent me the file and I sent it to a decal company who printed me a sheet. I have to say it looks beautiful. I also received a printed sheet from draw decal from Tony that I've not yet used but I do have a kit ready to start soon. Tony if you do get a company to print you a set of decals let me know I would love a copy . 

PS have you tried fantasy printshop. ? 

46 minutes ago, daveoh said:

PS have you tried fantasy printshop. ? 

They've been sent the information they need, hopefully they will do them in the not too distant future?

Let's wait and see!

On 11/23/2018 at 12:11 AM, phasephantomphixer said:

Not to step on any Phantom capes, but Jake of SpeedHunter Graphics likes to get word on potentially popular Phantom schemes.

He also appreciates the ADC grey me thinks...

Whoever does them, I hope the Jousting lance for the 370 tanks is included!

I'd love to do a Marine Phantom in ADC grey.