Zukei Mura: a jet in 1/32???

timvkampen

I love the prop kits they issue (I have the wonderful Skyraider and the Ho-229 jet) but when is ZM going to enter the modern jet market? There are enough subjects to choose from. Which would you like to see?

- F-4B/N - C/D/J/E etc.

- F-14

- Grumman Tiger

- Skyray

- F-16A/B/C/D/E/F/V...

56 minutes ago, thierry laurent said:

They already did but not in "our" scale! They just released a series of 1/48th scale Phantoms. So, there is some hope. Nonetheless, with the Toryu, Hs-129 and Fw-190 series, I think their pipe is possibly quite full for the following months/years...

yes, I know. And you may be right...but never say never. Hope springs eternal they say

We definitely need a thin wing F-4B/N in 1/32 scale, interesting that Z-M has not tooled it in 1/48 yet either, unless I missed it?

I doubt it will come in 1/32 from Z-M though!

During my discussions with the manager they are very interested in doing more Japanese WWII aircraft in 1/32 so I suspect their attentions may well drift that way over the coming years.  

If they're as good as the Ki-45 model (and why shouldn't they be) I got recently at Telford they're going to be fabtastic!!! 

I wish Tamiya would get interested in it in large scale though?

2 hours ago, Royboy said:

We definitely need a thin wing F-4B/N in 1/32 scale, interesting that Z-M has not tooled it in 1/48 yet either, unless I missed it?

I doubt it will come in 1/32 from Z-M though!

During my discussions with the manager they are very interested in doing more Japanese WWII aircraft in 1/32 so I suspect their attentions may well drift that way over the coming years.  

If they're as good as the Ki-45 model (and why shouldn't they be) I got recently at Telford they're going to be fabtastic!!! 

I wish Tamiya would get interested in it in large scale though?

The next time you talk to the Z-M manager please mention the need for a 1/32 Val, Kate and a few others from the early WW2 era.

Thanks,

:punk:

6 minutes ago, timvkampen said:

It seems there are more prop-fans than jet fans on LSP, or is it just me? I see the appeal of WWII subjects, but the Cold War and more modern conflicts have plenty to offer...

Actually I think you are probably right, but I would suspect there are a lot of LSP jet fans out there..............more than one might think, but maybe not quite up to the number of airscrew fans. 

1 hour ago, timvkampen said:

It seems there are more prop-fans than jet fans on LSP, or is it just me? I see the appeal of WWII subjects, but the Cold War and more modern conflicts have plenty to offer...

I am sure that you are correct. I have counted the number of jet/ prop posts from time to time. 70% props to 30% jets. 

The only completed prop plane in my collection is the A2D Skyshark. Does that count?

I did buy 2 Revell Mustangs in Phoenix, what was I thinking? Must have been the heat!

Dan

Edited by Dandiego

1 hour ago, ssculptor said:

The next time you talk to the Z-M manager please mention the need for a 1/32 Val, Kate and a few others from the early WW2 era.

Thanks,

:punk:

Did it a couple of years back! 

They are entwined currently in the development of the Fw190 series right now, but don't expect them any time soon I'm afraid!

I must say that they did tool the Ki-45 though after seeing my part finished vacformed one at Telford, so I suppose it's all about what inspires the designers and the market conditions all at the same time perhaps?  

Also very happy with the new 1/32 Hs 219 as well, it looks great.