Sign in to follow this  
ghatherly

1/32 F-15 Wheel kits now at Sprue Brothers

Thx. Brian for the kind note.   I settled on these two tires for the sets.   We did masters for 4 groove and 5 groove tread patterns for both brands as well as BF Goodrich tires for the light grey, but  that is just over kill with selections.  to offer all of these.  The sets have been for sale for a couple of years as some of. the crowd here have used them, but this is the first introduction type of offering.

Will have seat sets and cockpit detail sets out once the F-4G and F-4B sets are made.   There will be three different sets:

•  F-15A back date set with correct coaming, INST. Panel, Detailed HOTAS Throttle, Control stock, and Escapac seat with seat rails.
  • F-15C MSIP set with correct coaming, INST Panel,  Detailed HOTAS Throttle, upgraded control stick, ACES II Seat with rails
  • F-15E Upgrade set with the above items for a two place cockpit, Computer input panels, Seats with rails.

We have an F-15SG set in Stock now at SB, and will have an F-15K, SA, and updated F-15 C sets with the I-pad Instrument panel in the near future.

All of these sets will fit the kit plastic,  Aires and Avonix cockpit sets.

Also 1/48 wheels in the works!

11 hours ago, ghatherly said:

Will have seat sets and cockpit detail sets out once the F-4G and F-4B sets are made.   There will be three different sets:

•  F-15A back date set with correct coaming, INST. Panel, Detailed HOTAS Throttle, Control stock, and Escapac seat with seat rails.
  • F-15C MSIP set with correct coaming, INST Panel,  Detailed HOTAS Throttle, upgraded control stick, ACES II Seat with rails
  • F-15E Upgrade set with the above items for a two place cockpit, Computer input panels, Seats with rails.

We have an F-15SG set in Stock now at SB, and will have an F-15K, SA, and updated F-15 C sets with the I-pad Instrument panel in the near future.

All of these sets will fit the kit plastic,  Aires and Avonix cockpit sets.

Outstanding! Could anything from the planned F-15C MSIP set be used in a pre-MSIP Bitburg bird (c.1984)?

Awesome, Gary. Thanks for the quick reply! ... I visiting Bitburg AFB on a school field trip as a kid (my dad was stationed at Prüm AS), and getting the chance to sit in the cockpit. It was right around the time Reagan visited Bitburg. So, I really want to put as much into the F-15C build as I can.

Edited by Kilroy Was Here