Tamiya F4U-1 Corsair "Daphne" 1:32

shadowmare

Hi,

I renewed my old Corsair model. New colors, markings from masks. This plane was originally a "white 13" and it was a Ken Welsh plane, then number was changed to 7 and it was assigned to James Cupp. Unfortunately, on my photos most of scratches to silver/zinc chromate which i done dissapeared. On bottom there is a photo of model before repaint and photo with buddy Hellcat from Pacific with same number :)

yZAdbnN.jpg?1

35pKUrE.jpg?3

X6OWDPA.jpg?2

vgilH3Y.jpg?2

dR0y3qO.jpg?3

k7r3WSI.jpg?2

K02iFHL.jpg?2

j0WaLl6.jpg?2

m80bvnx.jpg?4

0MaEmHd.jpg?1

aXM15uS.jpg?1

ecb4f5c13c83d2a8.jpg

4H0TDN7.jpg?1

Edited by shadowmare

Nice job!  Fantastic weathering.  I'll second Bill's comment that the nat'l markings are maybe a bit too pristine for such a heavily weathered aircraft but please take this as constructive criticism only.  I couldn't get close to this level of paintwork.

Do you have any additional pics (or ideally, a build-log) of that aweseome looking F6F?   Is that the Trumpeter kit?

Thanks guys for kind words!

21 hours ago, John1 said:

Nice job!  Fantastic weathering.  I'll second Bill's comment that the nat'l markings are maybe a bit too pristine for such a heavily weathered aircraft but please take this as constructive criticism only.  I couldn't get close to this level of paintwork.

Do you have any additional pics (or ideally, a build-log) of that aweseome looking F6F?   Is that the Trumpeter kit?

Thanks, yes i was presenting my F6F here. It is a Trumpeter kit.

https://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?/topic/72619-trumpeter-f6f-5-hellcat-132/&