Phartycr0c

TELFORD 2019

On 8/17/2019 at 11:21 AM, Iain (32SIG) said:

I might give it a miss again this year - my MoJo is completely awol at the moment...

Iain

Hmmm, too bad Iain.

I'll call you nearer the time and hope you've changed your mind sir!

Come on Iain,

The best thing to get your mojo back is to visit Telford and let those creative juices overwhelm you (or that could possibly be beer).

Cees

Hi gang,

After thinking long and hard I have decided to stand down as SIG Leader - there's too much going on elsewhere in the world at the moment - and my heart really isn't in it any more.

A stand booking was made in April, with our annual IPMS return - but I've not heard/seen anything back yet (nothing unusual) - so hopefully it will magically appear when the site plan for Telford is published (that's normally how we find out).

I'll hand over the reigns to my very capable deputy, Royboy.

Thank you for everyone's help, support and involvement over the last 21 years - it's been great fun!

Iain

Sorry to hear that Iain, good luck in your future endeavours, and please keep plugging away at "Connie".

I'm making it easy for myself this year and just having a cloth over our table and not taking the framework ' stand' it's such a PIA trying to rig it up and seems to take a million trips backward and forwards from the car to the hall. It doesn't seem to make us any more noticable in my experience!

Graham

On 9/2/2019 at 4:11 PM, GrahamF said:

I'm making it easy for myself this year and just having a cloth over our table and not taking the framework ' stand' it's such a PIA trying to rig it up and seems to take a million trips backward and forwards from the car to the hall. It doesn't seem to make us any more noticable in my experience!

Graham

A standup 'roller blind' with your logo on it should be more than enough to attract attention.

Nice and easy to pack away as well.

Sorry to hear that Iain, I hope you can be persuaded to return one day.

In the meantime if there are no objections I will take over as the SIG Leader for a limited time until further discussions can take place.

Best regards.

Roy.